• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

crowds

poppee1

Earning My Ears
i need soebody to be brutally honest with me. i am thinking of taking the trip Christmas to New years. how crowded is it really. am i wasting my time.

It will be as crowded as it can get. I'm going Mid Dec, some of the lowest crowds of the year and we still have all the christmas decorations.

I guess it all depends. Is this your first trip? If so, then I'd say wait so that you can take it in without having to fight a bunch of people. If you do decide to go, just plan ahead, and you'll do just great.

It will be crazy crowded. Think the most crowded times at RnRC and ToT, but all over the parks. Great fun, but not a relaxing trip. You can still hit the major attractions with good planning, but not for WDW first timers who want to do it all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter