Crowds week of Aug 31st??????

missmun52

DIS Veteran
Do you all think that it will be crowded this week. I will be there this week and leaving a day before labor day.

Should i go the week before instead?

I am about to book my flights but now I am thinking maybe I should go the week before to avoid labor day crowds???

Do you all think that it will be crowded this week. I will be there this week and leaving a day before labor day.

Should i go the week before instead?

I am about to book my flights but now I am thinking maybe I should go the week before to avoid labor day crowds???

We went Aug 31-Sept 6 last year. We got there on the 31st, MK was ridiculously crowded, so we left for our Wishes cruise a little early. But, I'd avoid MK at all costs on Labor Day, just do something else on that day. The next week was a dream:cloud9: Low crowds, beautiful weather. I wouldn't change your dates, no way!

We went Aug 31-Sept 6 last year. We got there on the 31st, MK was ridiculously crowded, so we left for our Wishes cruise a little early. But, I'd avoid MK at all costs on Labor Day, just do something else on that day. The next week was a dream:cloud9: Low crowds, beautiful weather. I wouldn't change your dates, no way!

This year Labor day is Sept 7th. So we would be leaving the day before labor day on the 6th.

Well.. that's probably even better, then. I didn't know that, sorry. I didn't have a calendar in front of me. :confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter