Crowds this weekend?

DeeCee735

"How Do You Know of the Key?"
Do you think it's going to be super packed this weekend? I'm coming in Saturday to Tuesday and I'm hoping to be in MK Saturday til closing, just wondering if I'll be smushed and shoulder to shoulder? Any insight on crowd levels?

TIA

Not really sure. There are no evening EMH that night and MK is open until Midnight.

We'll be at MK Saturday until at least 1PM for Day 2 of the 1st Magic & Merriment.

Dunno. Personally I don't think it will be that much busier than normal.

Fantasyland has been in soft openings for a month now. Locals have already had the opportunity to visit. And I don't know that many people would have specifically planned trips to see Fantasyland immediately after the opening dates were released. We're also a few weeks shy of the start of winter breaks. I don't think they will start to see holiday crowds until at least the weekend of the 15th/16th.

Fantasyland may draw a greater percentage of people already on-site during the first days it is officially open but I don't think the crowds will be oppressive.

Dunno. Personally I don't think it will be that much busier than normal.

Fantasyland has been in soft openings for a month now. Locals have already had the opportunity to visit. And I don't know that many people would have specifically planned trips to see Fantasyland immediately after the opening dates were released. We're also a few weeks shy of the start of winter breaks. I don't think they will start to see holiday crowds until at least the weekend of the 15th/16th.

Fantasyland may draw a greater percentage of people already on-site during the first days it is officially open but I don't think the crowds will be oppressive.

I'm of the same mind & praying that I'm not wrong. We squeezed in this trip & arrive Sat-Tues as well. ;) I'm relying on the fact that locals have had lots of opportunities before thie 'official' opening weekend & that most people won't be planning last minute trips based on FLE & TT opening. And we're well before the holiday rush... I'm pretty sure it's going to be one of the most tolerable crowd levels of the year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter