Crowds this week?

BWVPam

Loves being at WDW!
For anyone that is there, what do the crowds look like this week. We arrive on Sunday and I was just curious how busy it is. We normally go Memorial Weekend, so we are getting there a couple of weeks ahead of our usual time. Thanks,

I just went on the 3rd and 4th and lines were pretty long. Nearly everything had a pretty decent wait time. I was in the parks each day right at opening and left by about 5pm on both days.

I went with 4 other people to MK, AK, and Hollywood Studios. Maybe there was just a lot more people than normal in the parks, but every park I was thinking "Wow, I've never seen this many people in line for this", and I go to the parks about once a month lol.

Idk if it has anything to do with the extra FP+ selections being available, but some of the wait times were pretty brutal. If that is the case, then hopefully by the time you go in about a week they'll have it under control a little better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter