Crowds this week...

CapeCod95

Go big or go home.
I'm sure last week was a zoo with the crowds, but how's this week? I just found out I'm heading down there later this week and might swing over to one of the parks, are they light, moderate or heavy. Thanks! :santa:

Well, considering we can't get any reservations at all for any dining our entire stay (11/28-12/3) I would assume that means it is going to be a nuthouse!

Well, considering we can't get any reservations at all for any dining our entire stay (11/28-12/3) I would assume that means it is going to be a nuthouse!

Wrong. This week will be a relatively light week. Enjoy it!!

There are roughly 70 table service restaurants at WDW. Assuming they have an average capacity of oh, 150, that makes about 10,000 dinner guests. Magic Kingdom would feel empty with only 10,000 in it, and that's just one park. The average combined daily attendance at the theme parks is around 125,000.

The Dining Plan has made table service dining a lot more popular with visitors, so even at slow times the restaurants tend to be just about full.

If you want "nuthouse", go the week between Christmas and New Year, when the attendance will be several times what it is this week.

I'm sure last week was a zoo with the crowds, but how's this week?

Well it's still only Monday, so it may be hard to say just yet. ;) Historically the week after Thanksgiving is pretty light crowd-wise. Hopefully that will be the case, but of course, there are no guarantees.

I was at the MK yesterday on a day trip and the crowds had thinned, and it was pretty pleasant! Longest wait time I had was about 25 minutes, for Space Mountain, but fast passes were available for all major rides well into the 5 o'clock hour, too. MVMCP was held last night too (I didn't go) but I met someone who was going and was told by a ticketing agent that they were selling 30,000 tickets for the event that night but hadn't come close to selling out.

This week (at least prior to the weekend, when AP's like me will go again) is supposed to be pretty light. Obviously, the closer we get to Christmas, the more crowded things will become.

DDP as helped fill out all the ADR's and the crowds this week will be low.:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes Danny

According to the Unofficial Guide's crowd calendar, this week should be pretty light (out of 10):

Mon--5

Tue--4

Wed--5

Thur--4

Fri--4

Next week the crowds get a bit larger and then back down some for the 2nd week of December.

Have a fun visit!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter