Crowds this Friday & Saturday?

disney-inspired

Disney on the brain 24/7/365!
My BFF & I are going to Disneyland on Friday and DCA on Saturday. It being Mother's Day weekend, should we brace ourselves for large crowds?

We will be there also! Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday morning. At first I wasn't very worried but the closer it gets I think we might be in trouble. There is a special dream contest event going on Thursday night and I think many of the winners will be there for the weekend. Also with it being Mother's Day I'm sure it will be crowded.

We will be there also! Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday morning. At first I wasn't very worried but the closer it gets I think we might be in trouble. There is a special dream contest event going on Thursday night and I think many of the winners will be there for the weekend. Also with it being Mother's Day I'm sure it will be crowded.

Since we're doing DL on Friday, I'm making sure we get there 30 minutes before opening. So I think we might be leaving at 6:30 to make it by 9am. You think I'm a bit eager?:lmao:

My BFF & I are going to Disneyland on Friday and DCA on Saturday. It being Mother's Day weekend, should we brace ourselves for large crowds?

Unfortunately, I think there will large crowds for the same reasons stated. We are part of the Dream Trip and that will have about 800-1000 people who are being brought in for that (thus lack of room at Disneyland Hotel on those dates). On top of it with it being Mother's Day weekend...I think it very well may be a full house!

By the way, the Dream Makers nominees and families will be there from Thursday-Saturday for sure, but many have tacked on 1-2 additional days.

It will be crowded but no big, don't let it ruin your fun.

From SCV if you can I would leave 15 minutes earlier as the traffic already strarts to thinken by the minute by that point. Use the new carpool lanes too.

Its always busy friday. It especially gets very busy at night when everyone gets off work.

It will be crowded but no big, don't let it ruin your fun.

From SCV if you can I would leave 15 minutes earlier as the traffic already strarts to thinken by the minute by that point. Use the new carpool lanes too.

Wow someone in my area! I live in Newhall, too!

wierddddd;)

I think I'll be fine with time. I've already driven to Disneyland on Friday two times. One was in the morning and one in the afternoon. In the morning, it took me 1.5 hours and in the afternoon only 1 hour

Unfortunately, I think there will large crowds for the same reasons stated. We are part of the Dream Trip and that will have about 800-1000 people who are being brought in for that (thus lack of room at Disneyland Hotel on those dates). On top of it with it being Mother's Day weekend...I think it very well may be a full house!

By the way, the Dream Makers nominees and families will be there from Thursday-Saturday for sure, but many have tacked on 1-2 additional days.

Are you serious? Oh man! Well we'll have to really take advantage of the fast passes. We'll be there for rope drop, so that way we can ride Peter Pan, Space, Matterhorn, BTMRR, Splash (maybe), Indy, Pirates, & Haunted Mansion. We plan on taking a midday break. If we don't get everything in (which I doubt) it's no biggie, we're locals. But from what I hear the best time is to stay LATE, like until midnight. Which we plan to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter