Crowds the Week of Nov 15 to Nov 19

dnamertz

DIS Veteran
I'm curios to know how crowded this upcomming week is. We're planning on going to Disneyland this same week next year, so I'd like to know how the crowds are this year. If anyone is going to Disneyland this week (Monday November 15 to Friday November 19), please post a trip report explaining how crowded it was.

I would especially like to see photos of the Wait-Time Board, if possible. Also, any details about the World of Color experience would be great (how long did you wait to get your fastpass, how crowded was the line to get into the show, how good of a view did you have?).

I'll be there the 18 - 20th and if you bump the thread I'll pop back in and report in!

After three days into the week, anyone have a trip report from Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday?

Hi--

I was there on Tuesday and it was perfect--low crowds--everything we went on was 5 minutes wait---tops!!:banana:

Cathy

We just left Sunday. I have been checking mousewait and M, T and W have been very slow...

I was at the park Tuesday and Wednesday this week. It hasn't been very busy. They were doing some more filming of the parade today. Indy and Space where both staying around 25 minutes. Tuesday space had a 15 minutes wait around 1ish.

Was in the parks last Friday and Saturday and on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday of this week. Last weekend was pure insanity, but this week has been heaven. We walked on to most rides, and had very short waits for the Fastpass rides (10 min for Soarin & Screamin at various points today). In fact, we had intended to use our GAD vouchers for the FP option this week, and instead got the figurine/pin sets, because FPs just really weren't necessary. Tonight in Bug's Land, the kids would ride and then either just stay on the ride or immediately run from the exit right back to the entrance and get back on. It was the same today for the Teacups (even when Alice in Wonderland was down for a short time), Silly Symphony Swings, and Monsters Inc. I think the longest we've waited for anything this week was the usual 45 minutes for TSMM.

Was at the park today (Thursday). It was again pretty slow. With daylight saving and it getting dark early, it doesn't really feel like the park closes early. Tonight was the KOST holiday party. Stores on main street were not open for an additional hour.

Was at the park today (Thursday). It was again pretty slow. With daylight saving and it getting dark early, it doesn't really feel like the park closes early. Tonight was the KOST holiday party. Stores on main street were not open for an additional hour.

Totally agree about thursday was very slow the longest wait i saw was Autopia was 35mins Space was 20mins at most Indy 25mins fast pass really wasnt needed.

Was a nice way to end our trip

Any more trip reports from last week? I'd not only like to know about the crowd, but what was the World of Color experience like (from getting the Fastpass to getting into see the show). I've read a lot about seeing WoC during the busy summer months, but I haven't read much about what it's like during a slow week like last week seemed to be.

We were there from the 12th through the 20th. Most of the time the parks were empty. Friday and Sunday (we went to universal on Saturday) the parks were very busy, but the rest of the time it was great! Even the last Saturday we were there was pretty empty, but it was raining HARD which seems to have kept people away. I welcomed the rain for clearing the parks out! Living in Washington State, a little rain doesn't scare me at all. ;) We just got some rain coats, gloves and warm socks and were good to go! It was a great trip. I love going that week...low crowds, nice weather (not too hot!) and the decorations are amazing. :goodvibes

Any more trip reports from last week? I'd not only like to know about the crowd, but what was the World of Color experience like (from getting the Fastpass to getting into see the show). I've read a lot about seeing WoC during the busy summer months, but I haven't read much about what it's like during a slow week like last week seemed to be.

Check out the November 2010 thread:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2489312

The last few pages might help you get an idea of what it was like, and post your question there as well. You might be able to get an answer from someone who has subscribed to that thread. :)

We were there Nov 15 - 19th and crowds were pretty low until Friday. We watched WOC from our balcony at the VGC as we didn't want to wait in the lines with kids.

Monday we spent at DL, Tues DCA, Wed & Thrus DL, Friday was a mix of shopping, DCA & DL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter