crowds thanksgiving weekend

sugaswim

scuba diving pirate
how are crowds typically here during thanksgiving? i was just joking that i'd never be able to go to wdw for my birthday (which is 'spring break' time) so i said maybe i'd be able to go to disneyland, how are crowds there you think. my mom said she was wondering the same thing about thanksgiving time. we know it pretty much makes no sense to go to wdw at that time (besides i'm trying to talk them into going the first weekend of december for mvmcp). so any help would be great! what's one more trip to a disney park?:lmao:

Never done it myself, but have read reports that it's pretty darn busy. Comparable with any other long weekend (Veteran's Day, President's Day), and maybe a tad busier because it's a 4-5 day weekend for most people. I know I won't ever plan a trip during that time b/c I don't mix well with those types of crowds.

yeah thanks. firgured as much, but i figured i would check! thanks! guess that means it's going to be bad over labor day too huh? going out for the half marathon...

btw i LOVE danger mouse. i have the entire show in dvd

I went Thanksgiving 06 and Spring Break 07 and spring break was way worse! THanksgiving is really busy but if you take breaks during the afternoon and start early in the morning its not bad. I tend to go during holiday times (I'm a teacher) and went to WDW last year over the 4th of July also! Thanksgiving day is not so bad, the Friday after is worse and the weekend is even worse. We did Thanksgiving day, Friday and half of Saturday. I would suggest something like that if you're still thinking of doing it.

I went on Thanksgiving of 2005 and it was packed. I will never go on a majot holiday again. Ever. They even had to close DL due to capacity. The good thing about our trip was that we stayed the entire week so we were able to take our time and take lots of breaks. I will say that the Thanksgiving buffet was excellent!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter