• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Crowds over Halloween historically??

homer424

Mouseketeer
Hey everyone-Long time lurker, sometime poster here with a question-in planning our trip this year we recently found out that my DD will have off the first week of November so we were thinking of going down starting over Halloween.

So how are the crowds during the day from like the 29th- Halloween down there? Not so much during the party since we may or may not do that, but during the day? Is it very very crowded in one park or are all the parks crazy? And do you think because Halloween is on a Friday the weekend will be very crowded, too?

Thanks for the help!

Not crowded at all. The MNSSHPs sell out, mainly due to locals coming just for the evening. We were at WDW from 10/27 to 11/4 last year, and the longest line we waited in all week was 15 mins (Space Mtn at noon). We walked right on BTMRR twice in a row at around noon another day.

If you want to avoid crowds, don't go to the MNSSHPs (although we attended a sold out one, and we were fine- pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to do and see everything) or Epcot on Fri and Sat evenings. The Food & Wine Festival brings out the local crowds on the weekends.

Not crowded at all. The MNSSHPs sell out, mainly due to locals coming just for the evening. We were at WDW from 10/27 to 11/4 last year, and the longest line we waited in all week was 15 mins (Space Mtn at noon). We walked right on BTMRR twice in a row at around noon another day.

If you want to avoid crowds, don't go to the MNSSHPs (although we attended a sold out one, and we were fine- pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to do and see everything) or Epcot on Fri and Sat evenings. The Food & Wine Festival brings out the local crowds on the weekends.

Thanks! My DD's favorite park is Epcot so that is no problem for us. We were going to skip the MNSSHP but we may do it the night we get there (10/29) depending on if we get tickets.

I guess crowds aren't a huge deal-quite a few times we did the dead of summer! If it is more crowded than August then we will avoid it and go in August, ykwim?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter