• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Crowds next week

unclescroogefan

Mouseketeer
Have the crowds started to thin out now? I know it was very crowded last week, and hopefully next week wont be as busy. We are leaving Sunday.

The week of the 15th is April school vacation week. I know of a ton of families here from Mass that are heading down on Sat for the week. I think it is going to be pretty busy!! :goodvibes

We are leaving sunday also and really looking forward to our trip! :cool1: This is our third April vacation trip and the crowds are there but manageable - we found it worse when we went in June after school got out. The Flower & Garden Festival at EPCOT is wonderful and we have had great weather in the past.

Here's to hoping that we all have a great vacation!! :thumbsup2

Jill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter