Crowds next couple of weeks

KathyPem

A clean house is a sign of a misspent life.
Any guesses as to how much of an effect Frances will have on the park crowds?? I hear of a lot of people moving their dates back another few days to a week, think that will make crowds bigger than normal for this time of year?? We were hoping to beat the crowds by going this time of year but wonder what affect it will have on the next week or two.

In all honesty I don't think the people rescheduling will have much of an effect on crowds at all. September is a great time to visit the World. You'll experience little in the way of crowds...

Have a great time.

I agree, some people like me delayed a few days, some a couple of weeks, but others have delayed till other times of year...Parks still will be very uncrowded..go and enjoy...:sunny:

Plus, most kids will be back in school by this Tuesday. Not too many postponments this week. It'll be fine!

Erin :D

Thanks for the opinions, we are hoping that Ivan steers clear of FL!! I love Sept, we went last year and I am hooked on the walk-on rides LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter