crowds must have dropped off

I was there MLK week 2 years ago. Crowds dropped substantially after the holiday. It was awesome!

We were there MLK week 2014. It was sooooo pleasant, crowd wise! But very cold!!! Brrr! that's why I haven't returned for this time of year!

It dipped for maybe a day and then jumped kind of back up for mlk weekend.. this is nice.. it's like last spring although this size crowd didn't start until marchish and some weeks weren't this nice. I hope it remains but I know pro bowl will get in the way.

Did brazils economy recover? that was the glaring thing missing last spring.

I love seeing pics of an empty MK! I hope to one day experience those low crowds!

I'm here now. Yesterday at DHS was obviously below average crowds. Was at MK today and I would say it was average to slightly below average. The weather is phenomenal and I think that's affecting crowds a bit because the resorts themselves are dead! I've been to CBR, Contemporary, GF and Boardwalk and it feels empty compared to when we were here in April.

I went down last Saturday and it was busy I might go down tomorrow and Friday ( if my dr appointment dose not lest 3 hours tomorrow) so I am hoping for lower crowds

We were there MLK week 2014. It was sooooo pleasant, crowd wise! But very cold!!! Brrr! that's why I haven't returned for this time of year!

We were there the same time frame. It sure was cold, but we managed to swim though. The cold didn't bother us, although the perfect weather we had this February did make the trip better. We experienced crowds MLK day and the Friday after, but the rest of the week was quite nice for crowds.

We are going next January. Was planning on going the 6th, but read a lot this year how the weekend after New Years and that week were busy this year. Thought it would be real slow after the marathon, but didn't seem like it from reports this year.

Will have to look into going the 20th or 27th if he low crowd reports keep up.

Our school has never given us a hard time. I call the principal a month in advance and explain 1) we don't do this every year and 2) my child understands they are responsible to make up all work. Sometimes we even get the work sent home and done ahead of the trip.

I am thinking of arriving MLK weekend. Seems that weekend is busy, but it thins out after MLK day. That way they only miss 4 days of school.

I check in on the 29th. I have been hoping for low crowds. Judging by what I see it shouldn't be to bad. There is still a lot of availability at on site hotels so hoping for the best.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter