• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Crowds in October?

Antonio

Mouseketeer
How long are lines for October? I specifically wanna know for the main attractions, Soarin, TSM, RnR, etc.

It varies... weekends are more crowded... week days tend to have a lot of folks from the UK (at least in my experience)... I think its a common time for them to have time off in October...

That said the economy will be a factor in how many people come over to the parks... While I would expect fewer than in the past because the world economy is still pretty bad, the last Disney analyst call mentioned that they were not having to discount rooms are much as expected and that their fill rates were better than expected... its really hard to say for any given ride or any given day... I've seen soar'n where you could simply walk off and turn around and walk on... and seen it with lines so long they reached out the building.

I think the crowds will be moderate in October. Some schools have fall break during October, the Food & Wine Festival is happening and Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party takes place on specific nights.

The main attractions always seem to have long lines, so you want to get fastpasses as soon as possible.

I would expect crowds to be not too bad in October... that's when I'm going :) The website Touring Plans indicates crowds will be more on the low side. With Food & Wine Festival on, it get a bit busy but shouldn't be too bad. Overall, a good time to go I think!

I'm going the 24th through the 31st, and touring plans says it ill be anywhere from 1 to 5 crowd rating all that week :)

Usually the crowds are alot lighter.You can download on your cell phone Undercover
Tourist.Its free and will show you how long the wait time are on each ride,which parks
are the most crowded.This download is the best thing we have ever used.

Usually the crowds are alot lighter.You can download on your cell phone Undercover
Tourist.Its free and will show you how long the wait time are on each ride,which parks
are the most crowded.This download is the best thing we have ever used.

agreed! The app is a must for anyone with a smart phone vactioning @ WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter