Crowds in feb?

mrsaumock

Mouseketeer
I'm contemplating a trip the week before Presidents' Day - we would probably leave the Friday right before Presidents' Day. Is this a good time to go if we are hoping for low crowds?

This is exactly when I've been the last 2 years and I'm going back around the same time in 2014. I've been pleased with the crowd levels, even this year when I was there over Mardi Gras. I basically used FP just for things like Soarin' and TSM which are going to have long lines whenever you go.

Weather can be hit or miss - it was beautiful this year, but in 2012 there were a couple of really cold mornings (in the 30s). I've yet to see a drop of any sort of precipitation on my Feb trips, though. Tip: Don't go to AK on a really cold morning if you want to see the animals; some of them won't be out if it's too cold. (Kali River Rapids was closed, too, until it warmed up some.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter