Crowds during the first week of September

My2Angels

Mickey Moms Club member
We are traveling to Disney Sept.1-8. I know the Tom Joyner Family Reunion is during the first part of the week. Also, with the free dining discount, should I expect big crowds? Normally, the week after Labor Day is one of the lowest crowds. I hope it is not too bad!!
This will be our 10th Wedding Anniversary, even though we will be taking the 3 children with us! :love:

I am interested to know as well. We will be there the 2nd-9th. In addition to the TOm Joyner family reunion, the Night of Joy concerts are the 8th and 9th. I don't know if that changes anything.

Our 10th wedding anniversary is in December! :)

One of the lowest crowdes time of the year.

What is the Tom Joyner reunion???? I will be there from Sept. 6-9 at the BWV. :confused3

The crowds shouldn't be too bad. As I'll also be there, I've recently made some ADR changes and without any problems. That's good news!

From what I have read is one of the best times to go. Atleast I hope it is. This will be the first time we have went in Sept. We will be there Sept 3-9 at CBR.

Hey we just had our 10th anniversary too! Yay!

We'll be there the beginning of Sep too. I just changed some ADRs last week with no problems. Hopefully that's a good sign toward low crowds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter