Crowds at January P&P?

DJ's Mommy

Earning My Ears
Last September, me, DH and DS (3) at the time, went to MNSSHP. Although it was great to have the extended time in the park, I was disappointed in the all over experience because it was very very crowded (sold out).

We will be going again in January 2008. Since the listed closing time for MK on one of the Saturdays we are there is 7pm, I am thinking there will be a P&P party that night. Since the downside for us to MNSSHP was the crowds, can anyone who went to the January 2007 parties tell me what the crowds were like? I can't justify the extra $$$ if the wait for "treasure" is 45 minutes like it was to trick or treat. We didn't get any special pictures at MNSSHP or anything but loved the fireworks, and like I said the extra time in the park.

Can anyone give specific information or tips about this past January's parties? I'd appreciate any help I can get if it helps me decide to spend the extra cash.

We went to the P&P Party at the end of Jan. The night we went it was around 38 degrees.:scared1: The park was so empty it was spooky at times. We had a ball! No waits for anything.:thumbsup2

We went on Jan 22 the first night and I heard that there were only 7500 people that attended.It was wonderful,no waits at all except at the treasure spots and for Captain Jack. It did pour rain for about an hour between 7 and 8.

We were also there the first night...and like Pooh said it rained for about an hour and the place cleared out!! It was busy early, but if you want to wait for the "treasure" then save it for as late as possible. I don't like to wait in line for candy or trinkets, so we hit the rides with no waits!! At the end of the night the "treasure" lines were gone. We stayed to the bitter end and felt like we had a private showing of the show in front of the castle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter