Crowds and Weather in May vs. November

dive-in

Earning My Ears
How do the crowds and weather compare the first few weeks of May vs. the first few weeks of November?

I'm thinking May might be a little warmer but that would make the pools feel a little better. My guess is November is a little cooler and less humid. What about rain?

Probably more important are the crowds. Is one time less crowded than the other? How significant is the difference if there is one?

Sorry for cross-posting but some one saw this thread on another forum and suggested I put it here.

TIA

I have gone to WDW in early May the past two years. This year it was hot, but not unbearable, the crowds were on the smallish side with very short waits for most attractions. Last year, however, there was not one day when the temps went below 90, and most days it was about 93-94. That's too hot for us, but the weather was really beautifully clear with not a drop of rain in sight. Yes, the pools felt wonderful in that kind of weather.

I've also gone in early November. From my recollection, the weather was a little cooler at that time, and the crowds were also reasonable, except for the year we hit it during Jersey week when it got kind of busy. Those two months are actually my favorite times of year to go to Disney mainly due to the lower crowd level.

Pooh1219 said:
I have gone to WDW in early May the past two years. This year it was hot, but not unbearable, the crowds were on the smallish side with very short waits for most attractions. Last year, however, there was not one day when the temps went below 90, and most days it was about 93-94. That's too hot for us, but the weather was really beautifully clear with not a drop of rain in sight. Yes, the pools felt wonderful in that kind of weather.

My best friend and I are going in May of 06 and I am really looking forward to the low crowds. I have been in June and Dec. I thought the Christmas crowds were much lighter than the early June crowds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter