Crowds and Weather in Jan.

BrerVixen

Br'er Fox's biggest fan!
Hey everyone, thinking of booking a short trip (well it'll be the longest I've ever done to DLP) in Jan.

2 questions

1) How will the crowds be mid Jan (16th onwards)

2) How cold is it likely to be in Jan, colder than North-West England? Snow? Rain? Miserable?

Hey everyone, thinking of booking a short trip (well it'll be the longest I've ever done to DLP) in Jan.

2 questions

1) How will the crowds be mid Jan (16th onwards)

2) How cold is it likely to be in Jan, colder than North-West England? Snow? Rain? Miserable?

Hi.

I arrive on the 15th Jan. I have been before and the parks are virtually empty, it really is the best time to go for low crowds. On the downside though it is cold, very cold, but TBH with the excitement of being there and a few layers of clothes i am sure all will be fine.

One thing i am a bit worried about is last year in Jan, i am sure that was when we had the heavy snow. I was going to fly but changed my mind just incase the weather is bad again so i booked the eurostar.

I'm worried about the snow too. The cold.. well... I'll just have to layer up!

Thing is though, we are gonna try and do a cheapo trip to Florida next year,... I think... if we can find a deal... I just think that for just over £400 we could have a lovely post xmas break...

Only got till tues to make my mind up. Argh!

I'm worried about the snow too. The cold.. well... I'll just have to layer up!

Thing is though, we are gonna try and do a cheapo trip to Florida next year,... I think... if we can find a deal... I just think that for just over £400 we could have a lovely post xmas break...

Only got till tues to make my mind up. Argh!

Do it.... :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter