Crowds 4/2 - 4/4

It's what Disney officially sees as Spring Break (both the week before and after Easter) so it's going to be like this: :crowded:

And you'll be going like this: :scared1: :sad2: :scared1:

But after all that, you'll realize you are at the Happiest Place on Earth, so you'll be like this: :cheer2: :dance3: :cool1: :banana: :wizard:

im also goin the 2-4...but im goin in prepared for the worse...but then again we have 3 days to do everything..and we will have 2 ee days and we kno the fastpass system...soo hopefully we can get everything done we want to..but plz crowds...go away..jk :goodvibes

Im going to be there also and expect it to be very crowded. The DL hotels and surrounding ones are all most filled and prices are sky high. We are going anyway and we will just squezze in next to you :thumbsup2
See ya there:cool1:

heh, it was pretty insane today. Electrical parade is running daily for the next two weeks.

heh, it was pretty insane today. Electrical parade is running daily for the next two weeks.

No kidding! The line for the Jungle Cruise went all the way upstairs and around. They had it at almost full capacity! I can't even remember a time recently that they even opened up the stairs! We got to the park at about 2 and stayed until closing, and I think we only went on about 3 rides today - Pirates, Jungle Cruise, and Big Thunder.

And if you think it dies down in the evenings... think again. Even at 11 p.m. lines were packed for Fantasyland -- not just Peter Pan but Mr. Toad's, Teacups, Alice, even the Storybook Canal Boats. Our plan has been to get there early, grab FP's as much as we can... do as much as we can in the a.m. and then take a break once it starts getting crowded... either by going over to DCA - which has seemed less crowded to us - or by going to hotel pool or room to nap.

We'll be there Mon and Tues- but expecting to wait in lines, or just walk around and enjoy Disney :) We were there 2 weeks ago for a day, so no need to fight the crowds with 2 small kids :)

Plus, going with Grandma usually means we spend more time eating and shopping than riding rides!

We'll be there 4/4/ - 4/6...and are psyching up to deal with crowds in a laid-back manner! DD turns 18 on the 5th so we are hoping for a happiest birthday for her pixiedust: :bday:

We decided to drive up on Monday and hand out at DTD and see a movie. Hit the parks on Tue and Wed, staying at GC for Tue and Wed. It was hard finding a hotel for Monday cause all hotels pretty much sold out.

All the Disney property hotels all sold out also due to Spring Break and 2 conferences in town. Glad we have DVC because the GC is $400.00 a night. We are ready for the crowds and same thing will do our best to get the fast passes as soon as we enter.

3 rides all day...that's a drag:sad2: but have been expecting it but beats staying at home and jsut being at Disney is fun.

Actually, I got 3 nights at the Hyatt Regency for $50 a night on Priceline. I know that the bus may be crowded, but we can drive over if we need to.

Like you all said, be prepared to wait in long lines so have something for the kids to do in your backpack. Also, a few little snacks never hurt to pass the time.

Just being at Disneyland and California Adventure is a ton of fun.

We will be there 4/10 - 4/13 and in the parks 4/11 and 4/12 (wednesday and thursday) which is just after the Easter holiday. I checked and there are several of the LA school districts that are out of school that week so do you all think that the crowds will still be as horrible???

Yep, I got a night at the Holiday Inn for $50 on Priceline. It's gonna be crowded but my son and I always have a blast regardless. We just go in knowing that its going to be crowded, we act like tourists when there and have an AWESOME time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter