Crowds 2nd week of february?

Angielynne

Mouseketeer
Dh and I are going to be arriving feb 6th for our 15th anniversary vacation. First time there without kids and staying until the 12th.

We've been before in July (never again), September ( low crowds but killer heat) and the week after thanksgiving ( pretty much perfect crowds and temps).

This is our first February trip. How are crowds this time of year? ( 2nd week if month) on average. I don't have much trust in crowd calendars anymore. I just want to get an idea what to expect. We were also in magic kingdom for one day at the end of October and we found crowds MUCH higher than we anticipated.

We are ok with cooler weather as were from Michigan and even 50 degrees is better than 10 and snowing lol!!

We are leaving Feb 3-11th. We have gone at the end of Feb & it was extremely busy. From all that I have read this week is a great week to go. The crowd calenders put the weekdays at 2/10 & Fri - Mon were 4/10. I hope it is true!! Many of the hotels are booked though. I did not see many moderate open & all value & AoA were booked. I have been checking daily b/c I want to switch.

Before we moved to Florida, the husband and I visited about 2 years ago. We had one day at WDW around your time-frame and it was fabulous! Low crowds, very nice, easy time! We managed to do all we wanted with no Fps at all! FYI, it is very chilly on the mornings and evening though, so be sure to bring some warm stuff too! Have fun!

My husband and I were there roughly the same time last year, and the crowds were very low. We used FP+ for the headliners and the most we waited in line was about 30 minutes at HS for Toy Story with no fast pass. Non headliners were mostly 10- 15 minute waits or less.

The thing we did notice staying at POP was that there was a very large tour group of girls from Argentina. We tried our best to avoid this group as they were very over whelming while at the parks and the resort. Try to avoid them if they are there again this year.

The weather was a little unpredictable as well. The first part of our trip was shorts and t-shirt weather, but by the end it was sweatshirts and jeans, so be prepared.

Have a great time and enjoy the magic! :wizard:

We went the 2nd week of February last year and will be there again that same time this year (our school district has off Feb 12 and 13 as well as the 16, so I take them out the 1st 3 days of that week--9-11th). It's an awesome time to go. Low crowds and nice weather (at least it was last year). We followed easywdw's park suggestions and that worked out for us with very low wait times. We were at MK the Wednesday before President's day and it was great. Have fun!

If it is around Presidents Day weekend it will be crowded. Check times for park openings and closings....usually the bigger the anticipated crowds the longer the hours.

Just a heads up this year Mardi Gras and Presidents week falls on the same week. It will be more crowded than usuall.:jester:

we were in WDW the 2nd week of feb. this year and i would not say the crowds were 'very low'. i wouldn't say it was super crowded either, but they were the biggest crowds *i* have experienced compared to early december and early january trips. we still got to ride what we wanted to ride and had a good time overall....in fact we are going during the same time again next month. :)

in my opinion/experience it's not the BEST time to go, but it's not the worst either (by far).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter