• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Crowds 12-12 to 12-19

MicNut713

Mouseketeer
We are planning a large family trip that week and just wondering on crowd sizes during that week. Thanks for the help

Hi
I was there this past December from 12/13 to 12/16 and I thought it was really crowded. The year before wasn't as crowded as this past year. I've been in there in late August and it was a lot more crowded than being there at that time of summer.

I went during these same dates in '07 and it was not crowded at all the first 5 days. We are used to going in August, so the crowds seemed nonexistent in December. We noticed that it started to get much busier around the 18th and 19th, but it was still enjoyable. The crowds on the last two days were getting closer to what we were used to in late August. Dec is my new favorite time to visit WDW!

The crowds won't be terrible, but the closer you get to Christmas:scared: it gets CRAZY crowded. We stayed Christmas 07 from 12-12 thru 12-26. It seemed like the flood gates opened the 22nd and got heavier and heavier the closer to Christmas it got. Thankfully by then we'd done everything several times and just relaxed and enjoyed ourselves. I think your dates would be great!

We went those dates this year and it was not crowded at all. We followed touring plans for what days to go to what parks and it was perfect.

I am going that week the crowd levels according to the UG are projected real low until 12/18 where they shoot way up.But I am going home that day so I am not too concerned.

We are also planning on going at that time Dec 13th -18th. First time going to see decorations. I'm exicted. Can't wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter