• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Crowd question

cubgirl78

Mouseketeer
Hey everyone! We just booked a trip to our beloved BWV for the 2nd week in Feb, and was just curious about the crowd level around that time. I know it's before spring break hits, but wasn't sure about general issues any of you have had. We've been there in Jan, Sept and December, but never Feb.
Just curious! Thanks :)

The week you mentioned will probably be a (on average) 6 out of 10. The parks will be busy but manageable, especially use Fastpass.

Ok...thanks for the reply! It was crazy in Sept 2010, but dead in Sept 2011, guess it just depends!

We were there that time this year. Crowds were very manageable during the week but quite heavy on the weekend.

We use these tools when vacation planning on how crowded.

http://**************.net/2011/09/19/2013-weeks-to-visit-walt-disney-world-ranked-in-order/

Also, www.rundisney.com to see if any races are going on.

Good luck!

We were there Feb 13 - 18 this year and the crowds took me by surprise! There were tons of people from Louisiana and Alabama due to Mardi Gras, Valentines Day was busy and towards the end of our stay was President's weekend (I was also informed that NY schools had begun their winter break).
Your experience may be different.

Thanks everyone! We aren't going to all the parks this year, maybe just a lot of EPCOT world showcase, just looking forward to relaxing (as much as possible at Disney). I'll check out the sites though :)

Thanks everyone! We aren't going to all the parks this year, maybe just a lot of EPCOT world showcase, just looking forward to relaxing (as much as possible at Disney). I'll check out the sites though :)

Sounds like a Good Plan. :thumbsup2

NY is off the third week of February, so you should be safe from any of us!:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter