Crowd Pictures

I don't have pics but I have been there twice around June 20th ish and later than that when all schools are out. (I am a teaching, originally from the north, so we didn't get to go until schools were out around June 20th or later) and I never remember it being that crowded! Maybe after a parade when everyone was all in the same place. But definitely it wasn't that bad when we were there... hope that is kinda promising?

Yes! Thank you! I am a new teacher, so I'm going to have to get used to going during the summer. Thanks for your input!! :thumbsup2

We've been in August before but it was toward the end of the month. I think all of the schools must have started back because it wasn't crowded at all. When we went in May it wasn't too bad either, I was hoping June would be similar.

I will be going the week B4 Thanksgiving (I really didn't look through EVERY page on here) but did see the week after I'm there (thanksgiving) I'll be there Nov 11- 21 or the 12-22 --hope fully I'm leaving as the crowds for the holiday are getting there!!:lmao:

here are a few from spring break last year, they're not the best you can at least get some idea of the crowd levels:

3-10-08, 5pm
fxrp15.jpg

3-11-08, 11am
nl1jf4.jpg

3-11-08, 5:30pm
2it34tk.jpg

3-12-08, 10:30am
ej5xdx.jpg

3-14-08, 1pm
1z5n9k9.jpg

3-14-08, 1pm
11h58v6.jpg

3-14-08, 1pm
10nx3dk.jpg

can't find any from AK or MGM but all parks were pretty similar. we were there the 10-14th and crowds honestly weren't that bad. i was nervous, i had never been during a "peak" time before, but i found waits to be very manageable. i'm crossing my fingers we'll have the same experience this year :goodvibes

If anyone went around that time, could you please post some pictures or just tell me how the crowd levels were? I see some have posted pictures of just before memorial day, but none during or just after.

Thanks for responding back hidmickey:myantidrug. I couldn't see the pictures but the descriptions were great! :cool1: I hope the crowd level this year is as good as the one last year.

These were taken in May of 06. It was the 2nd week of May I believe.
Very crowded this day in Epcot but

1a37e572.jpg

Not bad at all before opening at MK. We had ADR's at CP that morning, right before offical opening.
70a49d2f.jpg

DHS was also pretty crowded.
0baa780d.jpg

By the way LOVE all these pictures. Does anyone have some of Aug. crowd's. We have never gone then but will be this summer! Can't wait!

here are a few from spring break last year, they're not the best you can at least get some idea of the crowd levels:

3-10-08, 5pm
fxrp15.jpg

3-11-08, 11am
nl1jf4.jpg

3-11-08, 5:30pm
2it34tk.jpg

3-12-08, 10:30am
ej5xdx.jpg

3-14-08, 1pm
1z5n9k9.jpg

3-14-08, 1pm
11h58v6.jpg

3-14-08, 1pm
10nx3dk.jpg

can't find any from AK or MGM but all parks were pretty similar. we were there the 10-14th and crowds honestly weren't that bad. i was nervous, i had never been during a "peak" time before, but i found waits to be very manageable. i'm crossing my fingers we'll have the same experience this year :goodvibes

Thanks so much! I think we'll be able to cope with these crowds =)

These are from end of September 2007...

MK right after opening

100_2250.jpg

Sorry so blurry, but Hollywood studios right after opening

100_2137.jpg

and then later in the day

100_1894.jpg

These are from end of January 2008...

Picture264.jpg

Picture091.jpg

Thanks so much! I think we'll be able to cope with these crowds =)

no problem! the lack of crowds really surprised me. wait times for the popular attractions were still high but we used the fastpass system like pros and the longest we waited for anything all week was half an hour but the average wait was probably closer to 15 minutes. maybe it was slower because it was the week before Easter so people waited until then to go, idk. crowds were minimal and the weather was an absolute dream, it really was a fantastic time to go!

Any one have any pics from the end of August...second to last week in Aug to be exact? They would be much appreciated :) Thank you

June looks downright SCARY. And that is when we are planning our next trip, in 2010. YIKES!

We went last June (9-15) and it be honest it wasn't really that bad. It wasn't NEAR as bad as we had expected it to be. I don't really have too many pictures with the crowds except during parades and shows and stuff, and that obviously doesn't give you a very good idea of how busy the park was because those are times when everyone is gathered in one spot. I will say that the day we went to Epcot the crowds were worse than any other day we were there but still not unbearable...in general, during our entire trip, we had good spots for all the shows and parades and we were never there more than about 15-20 minutes early. (Even Fantasmic!)

Magic Kindgom (morning of June 10th)
c1.jpg

Hollywood Studios (throughout the day June 11th)
c2.jpg

c3.jpg

c4.jpg

Epcot (throughout the day June 12th)
c5.jpg

c6.jpg

We went last June (9-15) and it be honest it wasn't really that bad. It wasn't NEAR as bad as we had expected it to be.

You're right, that doesn't look that bad. At least no worse than when we went at the end of March last year.

Wow, thank you. Those June ones look much more bearable than the first one. I can handle crowds, but that first one by a previous poster looked shoulder to shoulder. Your first photo of DHS looks a little crowded, but was that possibly at rope drop? The rest I can definitely handle. Thanks for posting them. :)

We were there June 15-21, 2008...here are ones that I have:
012.jpg

June 20th, 10 am

image070.jpg

June 16th, 5:30 pm

image214.jpg

June 20th, 9:30 am

castlemonorail.jpg

If you look closely...you see all the little people along the walkway in front of the MK before the turnstiles...I took this around 11 am from the ferry on June 16th

I'll see if I have more...I swear I took more where you could see crowds, lol.

Oh...and if anyone has any from mid February (we are going the 11th to the 16th)..I'd love to see! :goodvibes

We were there June 15-21, 2008...here are ones that I have:
I'll see if I have more...I swear I took more where you could see crowds, lol.

Thank you for sharing them. Such a nice looking bunch you have there. :) I am feeling so much better about June now. Can't wait to go, even though it is over a year away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter