• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Crowd Levels?

Love That Stitch

Stitch Kingdom!
Anybody been at WDW recently? How are the crowds? I know this weekend will be more crowded because of MLK holiday. We are arriving on the 24th and are hoping for low crowds.

Any reports are appreciated! Thanks!

I am going to move this over to the Theme Park Strategy Board.
Hopefully you will receive more answers.

I know Federal workers have the Holiday off and some schools do.

I'm sure the parks will be find. Just get there early and use FastPasses.

We were at MK Monday and Epcot Wednesday. It's cold by Florida standards (it's paradise on Earth by Illinois standards!), so the parks were empty.

I think BTMRR was a 30-minute wait Monday at about 2. (We FASTPASSed it anyway). Soarin' and Test Track were building lines yesterday afternoon, I think 50-minute standby waits and 2-hour FASTPASS return times, but at about 11:30 our FASTPASS return time for Test Track was 25 minutes away.

Gotta love "cold" days in January!

Thanks for the updates! I am thinking for our trip (1/23-1/31) that the weekends will be crowded and less crowded during the week.

Anymore updates would be greatly appreciated!

I think you'll be good to go at that time. People ARE traveling and Disney's discounts are helping, but the economy is still bad and folks are "hunkering down."

Also, you're way past the MLK crowds and far prior to the President's Day and Spring Break crowds.

Good luck!

I'm glad to hear this, DH and I are arriving on the same day! It was below zero this morning and is about 7 or 8 degrees right now here in CT. Can't wait for the "cold" Florida weather....70's will be nice! :cool1: :thumbsup2

I'm glad to hear this, DH and I are arriving on the same day! It was below zero this morning and is about 7 or 8 degrees right now here in CT. Can't wait for the "cold" Florida weather....70's will be nice! :cool1: :thumbsup2

WELL being that you're in the subtropics I'm sure anything above 32 degrees would feel like summer to you now. But don't expect 70s in Orlando over the next or so. It might hit 70 on Sun. Other than that it doesn't look like it's going to hit 60 for several days. I know, that's "pool" weather to you!;) Us Floridians consider that "igloo" weather! LOL!:rotfl2:

Anybody been at WDW recently? How are the crowds? I know this weekend will be more crowded because of MLK holiday. We are arriving on the 24th and are hoping for low crowds.

Any reports are appreciated! Thanks!

We will be going the same week. I had to change some ADR's around this week and the only reservation I had problems with was CRT. I booked CP,Tusker , and Storybook and they had many times available . I am hoping that means small crowds at the parks!

What are the crowds looking like right now?:drive: were on our way in 10 days:drive: :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter