Crowd levels 12/9 to 12/15

GoofyJ

Earning My Ears
Just wondering what the anticipated crowd levels are around 12/9 to 12/15.

We can get ridiculously low airfare but are concerned about the crowds.

Thanks

Hi GoofyJ! The holiday crowds typically get really crazy starting around the 19th of December or so. This can vary according each year according to how the weekdays/weekends fall. By 12/15 you will definitely see crowds starting to ramp up a bit. Your dates are among DVC Member favorites. From the 1st of December to mid-December are among the most popular times DVC Members like to book, so you want to really jump on getting a rez for those dates! :)

Thanks. The UT website is calling for low to Neutral levels but as Southerngirl528 mentioned the DVC resort availability is quite limited during this window and thus the concern.

As far as crowds overall, one reason DVC Members love this time of year is that the crowds are low, relatively speaking. The Christmas decorations are all up, and the weather is not hot. The place will be crawling with DVC members, but not too many non-members until mid-December. :teeth: If you are a member you will want to get booked right away. Happy planning!!

we went similar days in 2012. crowds were great all week and were noticeably larger on the 15th.

We are booked Dec 10-18 at Kidani. I expect the crowds to increase the last few days we are there, but it beats being in the 100 degree weather and humidity.
We have been around the same time before and saw crowds increase the last few days.

We will be there 12/13-12/20 and will be done with the parks by Friday. I know that weekend will be getting crowded.

We were there last year from 12/12 - 12/19 and had no problems managing crowds. Lines were very reasonable for the most part and we spent the majority of our day in the parks. Weather was cool, but nice and sunny!

Hope you have a great time:).

We are booked Dec 13-19 at Grand Floridian, all my research indicates the crowds are normally moderate during this time period. Looking forward to my first stay at Grand Floridian.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter