• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Crowd level late Feb/early March?

rmjkharrisfam

Mouseketeer
Hi - Anyone know what the crowd levels are in late Feb or Early March? Trying to pick a week - either week of Feb 25th or week of March 4th. I've not visited the parks during this time - is it early enough to avoid the spring break crowds?

Hi - Anyone know what the crowd levels are in late Feb or Early March? Trying to pick a week - either week of Feb 25th or week of March 4th. I've not visited the parks during this time - is it early enough to avoid the spring break crowds?

We went feb 25- march 4 a couple years ago and it was very slow. Chilly, though better than Cleveland!:)

Hi! The SO and I just went this March 1-5 and it was excellent. Very few crowds. We hit Universal Studios in the morning the first day and there were moments where we felt alone (which was actually kind of weird). Anyway, even WWoHP was relatively empty compared to when I have gone before. I think the longest wait time we had the whole trip was 25 minutes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter