Crowd comparison

AAmom

Earning My Ears
If a reliable crowd calendar says magic kingdom will be a 6 out of 10, I understand what that means because I have been there on days they called a 6. I know what 6 means in terms of ride wait times, amount of people trying to order lunch at the same time, and what the general "crowded" feeling is. Will that knowledge transfer to universal? Will a 6 at universal have similar wait times, lunch crowds, and crowded feel???

I think so, just to a lesser extent. Universal can have high wait times at some attractions and packed restaurants too though. We were there in March and it was noticeably crowded sometimes

I will move your post to our Universal Board. Where I think you will get some good information.

For the most part yes.But for certain things, they remain busiest even when the rest of the park isn't..That is usually both Harry Potter areas ( rides,shows and dining) and Despicable Me .Even in low crowds ,those rides and areas near them have heavier crowds of people than the rest of the parks

In general with a few exceptions, the lines at Universal are going to be shorter than the lines for MK given the same crowd level. But, without express pass you'll be waiting in all of those lines where at Disney you'll be skipping some of the lines with FP+. Also, while not interactive queues for the most part, most of the queues at Universal are well themed to help keep you occupied. Several of the queues are almost attractions unto themselves.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter