crowd calendar

okeydokey

Frosty the Snowman scared me as a child.
I was looking for the crown calendar (the free version) for our trip next month, but the earliest they are showing is Nov 24 and beyond. Is it still possible to see the middle of the month? Looking for 10-14. TIA

They only offer days 31-60 for free now. For days outside that, you have to subscribe.

YOu can also check

easywdw.com for a free crowd calendar. We used this one last week and it worked perfectly. We walked on rides!

Dawn

It is against Disboard rules to post any information from a subscription site like Touringplans or Tourguildemike.

To the OP, if you want to see the info, you need to pay for it. That's the whole point of a subscription site.

It is against Disboard rules to post any information from a subscription site like Touringplans or Tourguildemike.

To the OP, if you want to see the info, you need to pay for it. That's the whole point of a subscription site.

I apologize, but since I paid for the information, I felt I could share it. But to PP, by copying my post, didn't you just rehash something you said shouldn't be there. My apologies and I have deleted my posting of the info.

Just a suggestion - I'd remove what you quoted.

Telling someone that they shouldn't post something and then quoting it defeats the purpose (especially since the PP HAS deleted what was posted).

I apologize, but since I paid for the information, I felt I could share it. But to PP, by copying my post, didn't you just rehash something you said shouldn't be there. My apologies and I have deleted my posting of the info.
It was inadvertant that I copied the other post, as I didn't realize my quote was checked, but as you can see the Mods deleted the other post and my quote, as they should have. I mean, really, it's common sense not to post subscription site into on a public forum. That is copy-righted material and are businesses in which people are trying to make their living.

I love that everyone jumped on me for quoting something that was already on the thread but said absolutely nothing to the person who posted it in the first place. I even got private messaged about it. Now I remember why I haven't visited the Dis in a while.

It was inadvertant that I copied the other post, as I didn't realize my quote was checked, but as you can see the Mods deleted the other post and my quote, as they should have. I mean, really, it's common sense not to post subscription site into on a public forum. That is copy-righted material and are businesses in which people are trying to make their living.

I love that everyone jumped on me for quoting something that was already on the thread but said absolutely nothing to the person who posted it in the first place. I even got private messaged about it. Now I remember why I haven't visited the Dis in a while.

Actually ONE person (me) made a comment - and I did NOT "jump all over" you. And by the time I posted my comment, the original had already been removed (as I stated in my post), or I would have suggest the PP remove it (and/or just reported it).

And I sent the PM, very politely too - cause I thought I was being nice - in case you didn't see the thread again. I even mentioned "the original info has been deleted, but yours is still there". Some people are so sensitive. Sorry I took the time out of my day to try to help.

???? :confused3 Did you read the rest of the thread?

I wasn't posting subscription info/info I'd paid for. I am not a paid subscriber and wouldn't pay for the service. I was just telling OP FREE info I saw last month on the crowd predictions. Either way, I removed what I posted.

Understand, but if you had bought a CD, do you feel it's ok to post the songs from that CD places? Or a movie? Posting it since you bought it? Just curious.

Understand, but if you had bought a CD, do you feel it's ok to post the songs from that CD places? Or a movie? Posting it since you bought it? Just curious.

My intent was to "help" a fellow DIS by sharing information I had. I have apologized for sharing the information, but the fact is I did pay for it and that was why I felt justified sharing it. My point was that I didn't share information that I received in an unscrupulous manner.

Wow, sorry guys, didn't mean to cause a problem. I had seen the free info last month when it was online and didn't print it. My bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter