Crowd at second Fantasmic Show??

Aggie89

Mouseketeer
They added a 10:30 Fantasmic show for our August dates so I cancelled our Fantasmic package saving us quite a bit of $$$. My question is- how crowded does the late show get and what time should you get in line? If you don't care where you sit, can you walk in around 10:00 or so?

They added a 10:30 Fantasmic show for our August dates so I cancelled our Fantasmic package saving us quite a bit of $$$. My question is- how crowded does the late show get and what time should you get in line? If you don't care where you sit, can you walk in around 10:00 or so?

That sounds about right. It's possible you could be be relegated to SRO, but if you arrive thirty minutes before the second show probably not.

mesaboy2 said:
That sounds about right. It's possible you could be be relegated to SRO, but if you arrive thirty minutes before the second show probably not.

Nice! Makes for a fun evening. Will be our fourth time seeing it, but little DS was 4 last time and just remembered Mickey shooting flames. Lol. He really wants to see the show and he's 9- old enough to stay awake at 10:30. :-)

You should have absolutely no problem getting seats! I was there last August and we walked right in probably around 10:15, I don't remember waiting too long. Also, during the first showing of Fantasmic is an excellent time to ride Toy Story Mania with little wait.

You should have absolutely no problem getting seats! I was there last August and we walked right in probably around 10:15, I don't remember waiting too long. Also, during the first showing of Fantasmic is an excellent time to ride Toy Story Mania with little wait.

Thanks Ariel. Great tip! :thumbsup2

Where did you see this? The DISinfo still has one at 9:00 every night for Fantasmic!

Where did you see this? The DISinfo still has one at 9:00 every night for Fantasmic!

Saw it first at Steve Soares website then double checked with the official WDW website's calendar. It's the week of August 5th. They also added an 11:00 MSEP that week. :cool1:

This is awesome! We are there the week of Aug 5th and were most likely not going (we saw it plenty of times when we used to live near Disney), but now I think we'll take in the 10:30 show.

You should have ZERO problems walking in at 10:30 if you like.:)

I went to (3) 10:30 shows this week and there were PLENTY of seats available at 10:30.:)

I would think August crowds would be very similar to July,if not smaller.

Just beware of the of the SATGs(South America Tourist Groups)!They like to really get excited for Fantasmic!;):)

Manders77 said:
This is awesome! We are there the week of Aug 5th and were most likely not going (we saw it plenty of times when we used to live near Disney), but now I think we'll take in the 10:30 show.

When I found out that Mama Melrose Fantasmic package was going to be $38 a person, DH and I decided we would just forego Fantasmic this trip. Then, I saw the added show and got really excited. The guy who does the Easy WDW website mentioned in the what parks are best on which days that a second show may be added and he was right. We can walk in at 10:30? Yay! I was hoping the big tour groups would be gone by August. Lol.

When I found out that Mama Melrose Fantasmic package was going to be $38 a person, DH and I decided we would just forego Fantasmic this trip. Then, I saw the added show and got really excited. The guy who does the Easy WDW website mentioned in the what parks are best on which days that a second show may be added and he was right. We can walk in at 10:30? Yay! I was hoping the big tour groups would be gone by August. Lol.
Yes,I walked in at about 10:25 for all 3 shows last week and there were many seats available.:)

July is the huge month for SATG,but I "think" there may be a few still in early August.:)

I just lived with them for a week at All-Star Sports and OH MY!LOL;):)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter