Crossing my fingers for Halloween! Oct. 2016 PTR

sahm2two

DIS Veteran
Hello everyone! I'm Sara, and this is my 2nd PTR. After our last trip (first family trip), I started a TR and then fell off the face of the earth. We just don't go to Disney that often, so I lost my motivation... but a link to my first PTR is in my signature, along with the start of my TR. However, that was FOREVER ago, so it's time to go again!!!

First, here's who we are.

Me- Sara- wife and mom of 3 little girls ages 7, 6 and almost 6 (that'll be explained later). I love all things Disney, especially Princesses (uh, hello... Sara means Princess!). I was born in Orlando and grew up in North Florida, so I went to Disney often as a child, but then we moved and I had a LONG break. Before we went on our first trip as a family, I hadn't been since they were BUILDING Splash Mountain! Our last trip is going on 5 years ago now. Far too long. So, that brings us here! Planning our next trip.

DH- Andrew- husband and dad of 3 little girls ;) He likes Disney, but LOVES Pixar and Star Wars. Last time we went was Star Wars Weekend and it was AMAZING. It's really a bummer that they are just now TALKING about the Star Wars land, but maybe they'll be done with it in another 5 years when we go again LOL.

DD1- Alexis- The oldest of our girls, she turns 8 this summer. She's a big fan of all things girly, princessy and pink. She is a planner like me, and THE reason we won't be doing this trip as a total surprise. She's such a planner I can see her crying and being mad that she didn't get to plan or save her money. So, we plan on telling the girls about our trip with a couple months left to go.

DD2- Kaitlyn- The middle girl. She is 6 now, but turn 7 a couple weeks before our trip. She's the opposite of her older sister. She loves villians, Star Wars and still loves princesses. Her favorite SW character is Darth Vader! She LOVES The Nightmare Before Christmas, so we might have to wait in the line to see Jack and Sally just for her!

DD3- Emily- Our youngest. She is 5 and will turn 6 in March. If you're doing the math, she's 6 months younger than Kaitlyn. She is a big reason we are doing this trip. Obviously, she is adopted (or it will be when you get to the picture portion ;) ). She's from the DRC in Africa, and we brought her home 3 years ago this month. So she wasn't around the last time we went to Disney, and she NEEDS to go. No question! I also wanted to go again one more time before the girls lose their little girl innocence, if that makes sense? When everyone is still into princesses and Disney magic. I mean, I know I never stopped loving it, but you never know!! Emily is a good mix. She likes the princesses and twirly dresses, but also loves a good light saber battle.

Here's a couple pics from when we went to Disney on Ice last October!
Kaitlyn, Emily and Alexis
11703469_908220756738_3219215323817049158_o.jpg12118603_908220562128_779325462374360528_n.jpg

The whole family before we went trick or treating last year. I dressed up for work (we have a bunch of kids come trick or treat, so everyone dresses up), so I figured I might as well wear it twice! My husband wears all this when he goes airsofting, so this is his halloween costume every. year. BUT NOT NEXT YEAR! We're going as Star Wars characters to MNSSHP (even if the adults have to Disney Bound!), but alas, I'm getting ahead of myself!
12185216_912106140398_5556587045612984045_o.jpg

Last edited:
One more post for tonight... just a little background to explain the PTR title.

Where I work has a state survey annually. When it's around that time, no one takes vacation. If those fancy state people walk in, you HAVE to be there. No way around it. So, last year they came in July, so we are anticipating them this summer. However, those fancy state people can really do whatever they want. And if by August 29th they still haven't come, we might have to push our trip back to Spring Break. That would mean no free dining (for sure... right now I'm crossing my fingers for free dining too! lol) and no MNSSHP! Boo! So here we are... crossing our fingers for Halloween!

Last edited:
Trip Basics-
Right now our trip is in the very beginning stages of planning. I don't even know if I'll be able to take the vacation, so I definitely don't know how much. The plan right now is for 8 nights/7 days. We should be there September 30-October 8. I've also got my fingers and toes crossed that free dining will be offered during that time!

We will be staying at Caribbean Beach Resort (hopefully... will be booking next week), in one of their rooms that sleeps 5. With the free dining at a moderate I'm excited about planning our ADRs! Currently counting down to April 3rd (our ADR day)!

Up next is the ADRs I have planned so far and maybe y'all can help me fill in the blanks.

Last edited:
At this point I may just be talking to myself, but even that helps some when I'm planning... so here I go!

This is a VERY rough draft, as a lot of things could change between now and when I'm able to make our ADRs. No park hours have been released yet either, so the only thing I'm going off of is when MNSSHP was last year. I would like to avoid MK on those days so we don't have to leave at 7pm, and then one of the party days we will have a pool day and then attend the party :) So, here's what I have so far-

Friday- leave after work, drive down and check in LATE

Saturday- sleep in (I use this term loosely, as my children don't understand what it means, but in general it means we won't set an alarm and we will take our time getting ready for the day), Hollywood Studios--- CS for lunch (unsure where just yet), and Scifi Drive in for dinner

Sunday- Epcot- not ideal bc I've heard during f/w it's better to go during the week, but it's what works with our schedule- lunch I plan on using snack credits at the booth and maybe stopping somewhere for a CS lunch, dinner at Garden Grill.

Monday- Magic Kingdom- BOG pre-park opening breakfast (hopefully!), Cosmic Ray's for lunch, and 1900 Park Fare for dinner

Tuesday- pool day/MNSSHP- late lunch at Whispering Canyon Cafe, and then just snacking on candy and maybe a legit snack at MNSSHP... read something that said we wouldn't want to waste time eating LOL. So we'll eat a late lunch (like 2pm) at WCC and then have some snacks to last us the rest of the night.

Wednesday- MK again... (Again, it's just how things worked out. If we are required to buy park hoppers for free dining, I might switch things around and do MK on a MNSSHP day and then just go to another park when they kick us out ;) ) BOG lunch (this is the only restaurant at MK I really care about, so I'm trying for it twice!), and Chef Mickey's for dinner. Not sure about Chef Mickeys. We ate their on our last trip and it was fine... but honestly I think I'd rather go somewhere with better food and save the characters for when a memory maker photographer is there taking pics.... Any suggestions for this dinner?

Thursday- Animal Kingdom- Tusker House breakfast, Flametree BBQ lunch, Boma for dinner

Friday- play by ear and let the girls decide which park(s) they want to go back to. If we have the park hopper, we can go wherever. If not, they'll have to decide which park they want to see again. We'll have 2 CS options for today to use however we want.

Saturday- drive back home :( If our budget allows I may look into adding another night/park day and drive back home Sunday. But for right now we have our vacation booked through the 8th. If we're able to pay it off early, I'll call and add 1 more night!

So what do you think? How do my dining plans look? Any days I don't have breakfast listed, the plan will be to eat in our room before we head out. We'll bring things like granola bars and poptarts :)

Last edited:
Hi there Sara! MNSSHP is my absolute favorite event at WDW ( well now it's tied with the new event, Club Villain) so I'm crossing my fingers with you that you'll get to go in Oct! Love your Starbucks costume BTW, DH is a District Mgr. with them lol.

ADR plans look good! DH and I just did pre-park BOG breakfast last month and enjoyed it, plus we got on 7DMT twice before the RD crowd arrived. That was a kid-free trip for us (yay!!) so we were in BOG by 8:05 and walking out by 8:35.

Definitely don't waste time eating during MNSSHP!! A late lunch is the way to go, then snacking during party. At the most grab very quick QS during the party if anyone needs it. Party time goes quick and is too precious!

I look forward to reading more. And all 3 of your girls are adorable :)

Hi there Sara! MNSSHP is my absolute favorite event at WDW ( well now it's tied with the new event, Club Villain) so I'm crossing my fingers with you that you'll get to go in Oct! Love your Starbucks costume BTW, DH is a District Mgr. with them lol.

ADR plans look good! DH and I just did pre-park BOG breakfast last month and enjoyed it, plus we got on 7DMT twice before the RD crowd arrived. That was a kid-free trip for us (yay!!) so we were in BOG by 8:05 and walking out by 8:35.

Definitely don't waste time eating during MNSSHP!! A late lunch is the way to go, then snacking during party. At the most grab very quick QS during the party if anyone needs it. Party time goes quick and is too precious!

I look forward to reading more. And all 3 of your girls are adorable :)

Thanks!! Good to know I've got at least one person reading :rotfl2:

The veterans at work seem to think we'll have our annual visit this summer, so we will see! Worst case scenario we will go over spring break, but that's just so far! lol I'll keep everyone posted!

I'm hoping that on BOG ppo day I can save my FP for something else and hit 7dmt before the crowd hits... Good idea? Or no bc we have to wrangle 3 kids and eat breakfast lol

Thanks!! Good to know I've got at least one person reading :rotfl2:
LOL! When I started my first TR's last month, it was that way for a little bit in the beginning. But it was still fun writing them and eventually people started reading ::yes::

I'm hoping that on BOG ppo day I can save my FP for something else and hit 7dmt before the crowd hits... Good idea? Or no bc we have to wrangle 3 kids and eat breakfast lol
I think you'll be able to get on mine train and save your FP's for something else, IF you get your BOG reservation for 8a.m. and you pre-order. That makes it go quicker. You may only get one ride but that's ok! Since your planning 2 MK days and hoping for BOG on your first day, you could always get a 7DMT FP for the 2nd day. Then, as long as you make it on mine train after your BOG breakfast, you can change that FP for something else while there.

I'm starting to think the park hopper might be a good option for us, even if they don't make us get one for free dining. Due to the MNSSHP, there's only a couple open days to go to MK and have the whole night. Otherwise we have to leave at 7pm and that just don't sound fun? I'm also thinking about adding another day to the end of our vacation... because saving is going well so far so I think we'll be able to swing it! And because of all of those thinkings, I'm changing all my ADR plans around. Same basic plan though. Also I've decided that Ohana is being added FOR SURE. And then I'm changing the lunch BOG to a dinner BOG so we can see the Beast!
I fully realize these plans will continue to change, as they release park hours... EMH.... MNSSHP party days, all that good stuff.

I'm also still planning on our last full day to be a "girls' choice" day, so no ADRs, and no important FPs (I'll probably reserve a couple for MK bc I have a feeling that's where they'll want to spend more time!)

If you were going for 8 days, how would you split your time? So far we've got 1 pool day with MNSSHP at night, and 2 MK days, 1 AK, 1 HS, 1 Epcot and a "whatever" day. But there's still an extra day in there if we add another night! Another pool day? I don't think we can swing another MNSSHP AND the extra night... but that would be nice!

Last edited:
First, I think the hoppers are a great idea. We've always gotten them. One trip we originally didn't and ended up adding them our 2nd day there lol. As you said, with MNSSHP closing MK early a # of nights you're there, having them can only be a plus. I know it's more money but if you get them and don't use them that much, well, chalk it up to live and learn ::yes::
And then I'm changing the lunch BOG to a dinner BOG so we can see the Beast!
Yay! BOG is one of our favorite TS restaurants, we've had dinner there 6x and each time was a great experience! We had lunch there once and thought it was just "ok".
I'm also still planning on our last full day to be a "girls' choice" day, so no ADRs, and no important FPs (I'll probably reserve a couple for MK bc I have a feeling that's where they'll want to spend more time!)
I love this idea too and I think making some MK FP's for that day is :thumbsup2 If that's not the park they end up wanting to be in, you can always change them the day/night before and hopefully get what you want. They may even know 2 days ahead of time where they want to spend their last day.

Hmm......how would I divide up 8 days? I'm so bad at this, I always plan my days at the very last minute! We did 7 park days last Nov. like this:
1. AK/EP
2. EP/MK
3. HS/resort/HS
4. HS/DTD/resort dinner
5. mini-golf/MK
6. AK/HS
7. MK/EP
I know that's a lot of hopping. If you're getting hoppers, maybe split the "extra" day between 2 parks? Whichever 2 out of EP/AK/HS you think they'd want to go back to, again assuming your "girls choice" day will be in MK. If you think another full park day would be too much for them you could try a half park day and mini-golf at WinterSummerland, very fun!

While reading another report someone mentioned the font color hurt their eyes, so the font got changed to this color. Maybe my eyes are just adjusted to pink (favorite color and I have 3 little girls!), but just in case my hot pink was off-putting, I changed it to this darker color :thumbsup2

I just realized, I never updated that we are
officially booked!!!:cool1:
We will be at Port Orleans Riverside September 30-October 8 (maybe 9th depending on how our saving goes over the next couple months). This is a change from our original CBR plan. POR is just a bit cheaper, and every little bit helps! However, my TA knows we really want free dining, so she has free reign to change us to CBR to get free dining if its necessary!

Meanwhile I've been reading up on various trip and dining reports. It's so fun! Helps pass the time until I need to do actual trip planning. :goodvibes
I've also been watching a lot of Disney movies with the girls, I mean not that we don't normally watch Disney movies...but we've been watching more recently lol. We haven't told them we are going yet and won't until it is 100% confirmed when we are going. Everyone at work seems to think the state visit will happen in June or July, but I'm definitely not telling 3 little girls about a trip and then saying "oops, never mind... You have to wait till spring break!"

In the meantime, we are trying to think of a clever way to tell them when that time comes. Possibly a scavenger hunt?:confused3

While reading another report someone mentioned the font color hurt their eyes, so the font got changed to this color.
OMG, I currently have two TR's going and I'm writing one in pink :scratchin Thinking I'll go back and change the font color now!!

OMG, I currently have two TR's going and I'm writing one in pink :scratchin Thinking I'll go back and change the font color now!!
I'm just assuming it was hot pink bc of the authors love of princesses lol. I'll have to find your TRs! I've been doing most things on my phone so I don't see signatures.

Nothing major to report yet. Still waiting on park hours to be released and MNSSHP tickets to go on sale (and for party dates to be announced!)

We have a more solid ADR plan now, but that will change after park hours are released I'm sure! And they're ALL dependent on that free dining announcement!

We also decided to surprise the girls the DAY we leave instead of telling them at all. I don't know if I can wait that long lol, but I think it'll be worth it! So now I'm killing time reading other PTRs, stalking the Disney sites for announcements and shopping for Disney outfits for me and the girls (DH pretty much already has a "disney" wardrobe consisting of Star Wars shirts!)

The waiting is the worst, isn't it? We're currently waiting for JetBlue to release their Nov. fares so we can book flights for our Thanksgiving trip. OR if those flights are absolutely ridiculous, change our trip to Aug. It's so annoying!

Shopping on the other hand, is fun ::yes:: I wish my boys were still young enough where they'd be excited if we surprised them with a Disney trip! I think they've also been too often for the surprise element to work......good luck keeping that secret!

Subbing in! I love finding PTRs for the same time we're going! DH and I will be there October 1-8 along with our friends Nathan and Sarah. I hope your state visit happens this summer so all your plans can be officially set in stone! Your girls are precious and how exciting for your youngest to be visiting for her first time. I can't wait until we get to see WDW through the eyes of our (future) children :goodvibes

You are going to have so much fun! Visiting WDW with little ones is so magical!

In my opinion, I don't think that park hoppers would be necessary for a trip with 3 young children. If you are trying to save money, I would skip them. It is unlikely that they would be able to last a full day in the parks every day. Instead of "sleeping in" or taking a mid-day break, you could take advantage of the days that the MK closes at 7. I did not have park hoppers on my last trip and there was still plenty for us to see and do each day. That trip was in the early spring, so we did not have to worry about MK closing early, but AK and HS closed early on the nights that we were there. We chose those nights to visit Downtown Disney (they loved the LEGO store) and the other night we went to Chip 'N Dale's Campfire Sing-A-Long at the Campsites at the Fort Wilderness Resort. I would highly recommend the Campfire Sing-A-Long!! We went early and got our own private meet and greet with Chip and Dale. They also had fun games set up for the kids to play before the Sing-A-Long started. Also, swimming in the resort pools after dark is always fun too.

This was the itinerary for my last trip:
1. No Park - Explored Resort: AoA/Chef Mickeys Dinner
2. EP
3. MK
4. HS/Downtown Disney
5. MK
6. AK/Chip n Dale Sing-A-Long
7. MK
8. No Park - O'hana Breakfast/Explored Polynesian Resort and Grand Floridian

If we had more time, I would have liked to go miniature golfing or experience some of the fun activities at our resort.

Also, have you considered staying off property for the first night? If you will be arriving late, it may save you money to stay off-site the first night and then check-in early the next day (you could use that savings towards your extra night). Your room will not be ready, but they will keep your luggage for you (or you could leave it in your car). Also, I have heard that the resort will text you with your room number, so if you keep your luggage, you could go straight there after your first day at the parks.

Good Luck Planning!!

Subbing in! I love finding PTRs for the same time we're going! DH and I will be there October 1-8 along with our friends Nathan and Sarah. I hope your state visit happens this summer so all your plans can be officially set in stone! Your girls are precious and how exciting for your youngest to be visiting for her first time. I can't wait until we get to see WDW through the eyes of our (future) children :goodvibes

:welcome:

You are going to have so much fun! Visiting WDW with little ones is so magical!

In my opinion, I don't think that park hoppers would be necessary for a trip with 3 young children. If you are trying to save money, I would skip them. It is unlikely that they would be able to last a full day in the parks every day. Instead of "sleeping in" or taking a mid-day break, you could take advantage of the days that the MK closes at 7. I did not have park hoppers on my last trip and there was still plenty for us to see and do each day. That trip was in the early spring, so we did not have to worry about MK closing early, but AK and HS closed early on the nights that we were there. We chose those nights to visit Downtown Disney (they loved the LEGO store) and the other night we went to Chip 'N Dale's Campfire Sing-A-Long at the Campsites at the Fort Wilderness Resort. I would highly recommend the Campfire Sing-A-Long!! We went early and got our own private meet and greet with Chip and Dale. They also had fun games set up for the kids to play before the Sing-A-Long started. Also, swimming in the resort pools after dark is always fun too.

This was the itinerary for my last trip:
1. No Park - Explored Resort: AoA/Chef Mickeys Dinner
2. EP
3. MK
4. HS/Downtown Disney
5. MK
6. AK/Chip n Dale Sing-A-Long
7. MK
8. No Park - O'hana Breakfast/Explored Polynesian Resort and Grand Floridian

If we had more time, I would have liked to go miniature golfing or experience some of the fun activities at our resort.

Also, have you considered staying off property for the first night? If you will be arriving late, it may save you money to stay off-site the first night and then check-in early the next day (you could use that savings towards your extra night). Your room will not be ready, but they will keep your luggage for you (or you could leave it in your car). Also, I have heard that the resort will text you with your room number, so if you keep your luggage, you could go straight there after your first day at the parks.

Good Luck Planning!!

:welcome:

So I've been busy and let my ptr die! And with all the free dining craziness I haven't even been checking notifications, just staying caught up on the FD thread!

I'll get a good update in soon because we have had a lot of things happen! Park hours released, mnsshp party days announced, free dining dropped without availability on our dates (boo!) And we have several rumors floating around for when state will be here. It could be any time... Between now and January, so keep crossing your fingers for me!

We're going Oct 1-9! We had originally planned to stay at POR because its our favorite but we ended up at CBR with free dining! Great PTR so far, we're following along!

We're going Oct 1-9! We had originally planned to stay at POR because its our favorite but we ended up at CBR with free dining! Great PTR so far, we're following along!
:welcome: to you too!

Yay, people are actually reading now! I guess I should update ;)

Ok, so it's been a minute. Lots has happened. We booked our ADRs (and by we, I mean I told my TA what I wanted and when I woke up that morning I had a message saying we got everything we wanted :goodvibes), they announced MNSSHP dates so we have that planned AND they released park hours, so we have our days pretty much planned out between that and ADRs.

Now for the FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC news! After I posted my mini-update this morning I went to Disney's website to do my hourly check to see if anything would show up for free dining. I stayed up all night Sunday night waiting for it to drop and tried to book at 4:30am... nadda! So all week I have been stalking the website and the dis to find some free dining because my ADRs are amazing and I didn't want to give any of them up!!!
So, this morning..... I GOT FREE DINING! Whoop whoop!!!:banana::cheer2::jumping1::wizard:party::hyper::hug::thumbsup2:goodvibes:cool1:

We are officially.... OFFICIALLY staying 9/30-10/9 at Caribbean Beach Resort in a standard room and it saved us $1200! Even after having to pay the ticket price increases and the park hopper (which we may not even use).

Yeah, I'm pretty stoked about it :dancer:

Still waiting to hear about State at work, right now we are ready for them. They usually come on a Monday or Tuesday. And we can usually guess about when they are coming based on other facilities in the state. So far they've come at 11 months (which would be June for us--- GREAT!), 16 months (November for us.... NOT GREAT), and 13 months (August for us... fine, totally doable). They're really all over the board right now. When I put in my vacation request, my boss said she didn't think it would be an issue, so I'm still hopeful, but still crossing my fingers!

For those who are interested (which I'm assuming you all are because you're here reading... because PTRs are fun. TRs are probably more fun, but I apparently suck at those.... see my TR from 5 years ago where I disappeared after my first Disney day), here are our plans, including ADRs.

September 30- get off work (hopefully the boss will be in a good mood and let me scootch out a little early), surprise the girls, load up and start driving. Get in pretty late, but whatever... WE'RE AT DISNEY WORLD:earseek:

October 1 (Saturday)- Hollywood Studios: CS for lunch (any great suggestions? We ate at Pizza Planet last time), Minnie's Halloween Dine at Hollywood & Vine for dinner which is also a Fantasmic package

October 2 (Sunday)- Magic Kingdom: BOG lunch, get kicked out for MNSSHP around 7 and head to 1900 Park Fare for dinner with my 2 favorite step-sisters. (Hopefully, I know it's all subject to change!)

October 3 (Monday)- Epcot: Akershus breakfast at 10:30 so basically brunch, we will eat in the room when we wake up. Food & Wine festival for "lunch"/snack, and a CS for dinner (suggestions??)

October 4 (Tuesday)- Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party!!! We can't buy our tickets for this until those pesky state people come (they aren't refundable, and we can't take a $400+ gamble), so here's hoping they still have tickets available! And hoping even more they have tickets available on this night! The plan is to visit Disney Springs, hang out at the pool and then head to MK at 4 for the party. We plan on trying Wolfgang Puck Express (hopefully I got that right) at DS for lunch and then not wasting time eating at the party. We'll just eat snacks and candy!

October 4 (Wednesday)- Animal Kingdom: Tusker House breakfast at 9:40am, Flametree BBQ for lunch, and Boma for dinner at 7:55pm if that time doesn't work with the Rivers of Light show, we'll (hopefully) change it around.

October 5 (Thursday)- Magic Kingdom: 8am BOG breakfast- I'm excited about this one! Hoping to get some good pictures in front of the castle since the park doesn't open until 9am! CS lunch (maybe Casey's? I love chili cheese dogs and my girls love corn dog nuggets), and they'll kick us out again for MNSSHP and we'll jet over to Ohana for dinner at 7:30.

October 6 (Friday)- Girls choice- we will revist a park that the girls want to see again. We'll have done MK twice + a third time for MNSSHP, so they may want to do AK or HS, we're also going back to MK Saturday for at least a little while, after lunch (whatever CS sounds good) we will go back to the resort for some swimming and rest a little, and then head over to the campground for Chip & Dale's Campfire singalong. Still trying to figure out exactly what time that'll be in October. We have an ADR for Whispering Canyon Cafe at the Wilderness Lodge at 8:25, so if the Campfire singalong is earlier we can do it before, if it's later we probably won't have time that night. I also JUST got this ADR today because it just looks so fun, so it's not at a time I would've chosen, we don't usually eat that late! But we'll have snacks, so I think we'll survive!

October 7 (Saturday)- Magic Kingdom (probably)- this day was hard to plan bc most of the parks have high crowd levels according to the internet, so I just said screw it.... I wanna eat dinner in the castle, so we'll have to go on a non-party day! By this time we will have been to MK at least 3 times and hopefully hit all the rides we want to, so we can take it easy this day, meet some characters, ride some FP+ rides and just do whatever. Lunch will be CS (thinking Cosmic Ray's) and dinner is at 5:10 at Cinderella's Royal Table. I wasn't originally going to book CRT, because we went on our last trip. But our girls were young on that trip, so they don't remember it and I think they'll freak out that they get to eat INSIDE a CASTLE that belongs to a PRINCESS! So we are princess overload on this trip and I make no apologies.... sorry, not sorry!

October 8 (Sunday)- no park, because :guilty: it'll be time to go home. We won't be in a rush, so we can go to Disney Springs one last time to spend any gift card money we might have left, or whatever! I originally had planned a breakfast at 1900 Park Fare this morning at 9am, but I may cancel it for the dinner at Whispering Canyon Cafe. Still have to decide. I think WCC sounds SO good and I think my kids would get a kick out of all the antics, even though they're at the age now that they get embarrassed, so they might hate it lol! Oh well! Anyway, we aren't SUPER HUGE fans of Alice or Mary, so I had really just booked 1900PF to have a character meal before we left, but I think maybe by the end of the trip I might just be ready to get home lol, I'm sure I'll be tired!

Sooooooooooooo, that's a big update! What do y'all think? How do my plans look? Would you change anything? I tried not to plan any early mornings after late nights, but honestly my kids never sleep in... even if they stay up till 1am at MNSSHP, they'll still be up by 7 :headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter