• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Crossdressing Cast Members?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think op wants to stir. There's no point to the post nor is it a theme park strategy.

Hmmm - I am feeling sympathetic to OP, I guess.
I went back and re-read the original post and I don't think OP said anything unkind.

I had a college roommate who went to WDW to work almost 20 years ago, and she had to remove her piercings. They used to be no-facial-hair. This isn't new news. Disney has been known for their image controlling issues. Of course they can't discriminate, but if they were concerned I am sure there are behind-the-scenes jobs this possible cross-dresser could have been assigned to.

If OP was trying to start trouble, shame on them.
If OP was just trying to identify if Disney was adopting more gentle/fair/kind, etc., guidelines to dress-codes, that isn't a crime.

Now, whether or not this is the right board for it is a good question...

I have a transgendered friend who worked for Disney in the CP. They were forced to be in costume for a male, which is biologically correct.

I'm not judging right or wrong here - just thought I'd offer the info ;)

Ask your brother if it was a Weirdo Transvestite or an Executive Transvestite.

:rotfl:

Izzard ftw :).

:)

However, it is certainly unacceptable.

In case you didn't want to click on the link given (understandable, I fear links from strangers as well), it's part of a comedy routine done by Eddie Izzard, a well known transvestite, who is possibly THE most hilarious person in the universe. It's not a rude statement, as you'll see if you watch what I assume is in the clip.

You find that there are lots of cross dressers in WDW, sometimes you would be surprised at who's under that mask;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter