Crossbody Purse/Bag

izzy25

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have a suggestion on a good cross body bag/purse? I'm looking for something not too luggey but that can hold my wallet, cell phone, ponchos, sunscreen, etc.

Does anyone have a suggestion on a good cross body bag/purse? I'm looking for something not too luggey but that can hold my wallet, cell phone, ponchos, sunscreen, etc.

Define "luggey" please.

Depends on how much ect you are looking to add to that list. I have the Vera Bradley Midnight Mickey cross body hipster. It will hold my wallet, cell phone, camera, small sunscreen, and a couple of small dollar store ponchos with no problem (and would have a bit of space for a few odds & ends as well). However it is not going to be big enough to add in snacks, water bottles, make up, ect.

Vera Bradley cross body hipster bag! Such a wonderful bag which I use for my everyday purse at home. For myself for our Disney trip I do have the Vera Bradely mini-hipster which will PERFECTLY carry my change purse, camera, phone, chapstick and my single poncho (DBF will be carrying his own! Ha!). I don't plan on carrying sunscreen (I don't burn) or anything else of any kind of bulk. I find that a cross body bag is only comfy if it is very light (at least for long periods of time)

I'm using a Vera Bradley mini hipster and it's been the perfect size for a few essentials, my camera and cell phone.

I use an L.L. Bean slink backpack. It is just the right size for me. Not bulky, fits all the necessities, and fits easily on all rides.

It's also very hands free. Feels secure. The sling sack design is awesome

Downside: not cheap.

I use the Vera Bradley "Mom's Day Out" bag. It's a little bigger than the hipster, and it's lined with plastic, so I can throw water bottles in it and not wory about them leaking or sweating all over the place. It's not too bulky for me, but I'd check out the dimensions to see if it looks like it might work for you.

I just bought a lesportsac deluxe everyday crossbody for my Disney trip

I second this recommendation! I love my LeSportsac and have used my Deluxe Everyday bag on all my Disney trips. It's so lightweight and is roomy enough to hold my phone, camera, mini-sunscreen, water bottle, ponchos, and even any small items I buy from the gift shops. You can't go wrong with this bag! :thumbsup2

I use a Baggallini - it has lots of pockets, very light weight, the material is more of a nylon parachute kind of thing and holds more than I thought it would. Found it at either Marshalls or TJ Maxx.

I wanted something that was big enough to carry my daily stuff (including a few things for my little guy) without being too bulky/heavy and hurting my shoulders. I stumbled across the "Healthy Back Bag" by Ameribag and figured I'd pick one up - they weigh next to nothing, can be worn over a shoulder or cross-body, and hold everything (wallet, cell, keys, a few odds and ends) with plenty of room to toss in a spare sweater or poncho or whatever else I might need on any given day. It's super-comfy to carry, and I happen to really like the color I chose (a kind of teal). I like it so much, I'm eyeing another color, just to have a spare. :)

I got mine at eBags...

I carried the eBag piazza cross body last year. This year I wanted something more minimal so I bought a Ful sling bag. It's small but carries what we need. Test drove it at a local amusement park a few weeks ago and it was perfect. My kids are 7&9 so I carry less than those with younger ones. Best part it was under $20!

I love my LeSportSac Kacey - nice 3 pockets - semi water proof.
Easily fits my cell phone in the middle pocket. Wallet and camera go in the largest back pocket and room key or what ever goes in the small front pocket.

That is all I need in the Parks - the rest is just a fun and magical vacation

https://www.lesportsac.com/Kasey?color=

I have a "cancer supporter" bag - flowers on the outside and pink on the inside.
I bought it a few years back - but I did see a Minnie pattern

enjoy!

I just bought a Vera Bradley Cell Phone Crossbody. It will really only hold my cell phone, a few necessary cards (debit, etc) and maybe a wet wipe and band-aid. But that's all I need! My plan is to stuff it in my pocket so I can go through the 'bagless' entrance.

I have a couple of LeSportsac Kasey and Cleo Crossbody bags that I bring to the parks. They are light weight and really comfortable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter