Cross stitch supplies

mom133d

Earning My Ears
What are your favorite places for getting your cross stitch supplies? My local choices are quite limited. I have a Michael's in the town where I work and one where I live. But it really feels like they have quit stocking supplies. The thread selection is small and of course the color I need is empty, and the hooks are almost bare.

There is a small shop that sells nothing but cross-stitch supplies but she is only open until 5 and closed on Sundays.

I have discovered everythingcrossstitch.com. And they really do seem to have everything. Any other good places?

Hi,

I buy most of my supplies online. There are tons of stores on the web. Some of my favorites are:

www.123Stitch.com
www.stoneycreek.com
www.kustomkrafts.net
www.mysticstitch.com

There are more but I can't think off the top of my head. If you google cross stitch, you will find dozens. Joann Fabrics has a website and I have bought cross stitch there but you need to use a coupon to get good deals. Hobby Lobby has coupons for 40% off a lot of times. Hope this helps.

Marsha

It does! I'm always wary of shopping from an "unknown" web site. So hearing about other trusted sites is appreciated. :)

Stitches 'N' Things is another good site. I'm in Australia & have dealt with them for over 15 years. They are a real bricks & mortar shop as well as a website.

123stitch.com is really good. I also buy from the stitchery and ac moores. What kinds of supplies are you looking for? Thread? Cloth?

When I posted I was looking for mostly threads and cloth. I discovered 123stitch before the holidays. They were the only place where I found round ornament frames.

I used to buy the little twig wreaths for the ornament wreaths. I would wrap red satin ribbon around it then put a felt back on it. I can't find the small wreaths anymore though :-(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter