cross body small bag ok or not?

The Kipling Multiple is what I use for the parks too. I`m on my third now.

Ideal for the parks and it does hold everything I need, camera, sunglasses bits and bobs. It does have the three prong clasp so fine for rides as long as it doesn`t impact the restraints on rides it`s fine.

I don`t use it as a cross body at all, just a waist pack.

Last edited:
The Kipling bag I bought does have the webbing belt with the 3 prong closure. It tucks into hidden zippers on the back of the bag when not in use. To convert the bag you just remove the cross body strap, stash it in the bag, unzip the 2 zippers on the back of the bag and pull out the two side of the fanny pack belt. It is a very unique idea. I have worn mine in the parks many times over the past year and never had to remove it.. It is a bit small but i can carry my small camera, cell phone, thin wallet and a few little things with no problem.
It does.And it is accepatable.I used the same bag my week trip and Jan and had NO issues.The ride Tms wanted to see the clasp, but once they did I was good to go( as long as I was wearing it in waistpack mode)

Re: the lanyards. Does everyone need one to carry their own tickets, or does just 1 family member really need to carry them all? (Newbie, going in Nov)

Re: the lanyards. Does everyone need one to carry their own tickets, or does just 1 family member really need to carry them all? (Newbie, going in Nov)

Our last two trips to Orlando, I held all the tickets, as the boys were not really old enough for me to be comfortable with them having their own tix. They are 14 and 16 this year, and will likely have their own tickets. You can work it either way, just be sure to have each ticket labeled with a name, as they are linked to fingerprints. When I held all the tickets, I handed them out by name as each person went through the turnstyles and they handed them right back to me once I went through.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter