Croix Excursions

ANT2304

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have review on St. Croix reviews. I have check the FAQ for DCL but it just sends me to the disney site. We are looking for a good excursion for kids between 10 yrs. and 14 mths.

Any help would be appreciated.

The DIS DCL FAQ thread that is linked on the second line of my signature has St. Croix excursion reviews under the EXCURSION REVIEW heading that is compiled from all of the posts and trip reports here on the board. There are quite a few listed. It is the second link on the line for St. Croix, not the first that is to DCL's site.

Well shoot! You are the first person to say anything was wrong with that link. I am searching for the correct thread now. Give me a few minutes and try again. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter