crodes in late March/exress ?

Phyllisi

Mouseketeer
We are planning on touring both parks in one day March 22 or 23, 2007. Does anyone know about how long the wait is for popular rides? Do you think purchasing the express pass is worth it and about how long do you think the express pass lines will be, I am guessing 30 – 45 min, 2-3 hours for the normal lines. I work for DoD so we are staying at the military resort Shades of Green so on site property is not an option.

I'm not sure what Express Pass you are referring too. Only Universal Studios offers that. The Fast Passes that Disney parks offer are free and you can pick them up outside any ride. To avoid lines I would not go to a par when it offers extended hours and get there 30 min. before it opens. We did that in August and hardly waited in any lines. Does that answer your question? :confused3

Phyllisi said:
We are planning on touring both parks in one day March 22 or 23, 2007. Does anyone know about how long the wait is for popular rides? Do you think purchasing the express pass is worth it and about how long do you think the express pass lines will be, I am guessing 30 – 45 min, 2-3 hours for the normal lines. I work for DoD so we are staying at the military resort Shades of Green so on site property is not an option.
If that is around spring break time, the parks will be busy regardless. But, I think the EPs would be worth it. As far as the wait time goes, w/o the EP you would wait for 60 mins for the more popular attractions but with the EP, I would say anywhere from 20 to 30 mins. It's just a busy time of year...again assuming that's spring break time. I'm not sure. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter