• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Crocs...

anbouk

FINALLY....DVC!!!
Just wondering are they still selling the Crocs thoughout the stores and kiosks in WDW? I need to replace a pair and wondering if they have been seen recently?

Yeah I saw them too in the parks. Not sure about Hollywood Studios and Magic Kingdom but def saw them in EPCOT, Downtown Disney and Typhoon Lagoon.

I saw them there last month. I also got some Mickey Crocs at the Crocs Outlet store in Orlando. They were part of the buy two, get one free sale.

for the posters who saw them recently, do you remember the price? i'm wondering how much more expensive they are in the parks than just ordering them beforehand. thanks! :thanks:

You could try to hold out for a sale on the Crocs website... They just did a 2 for $20 sale a few weeks ago and I got 6 pair of crocs for $59.94 and it should have been $193!!

You could try to hold out for a sale on the Crocs website... They just did a 2 for $20 sale a few weeks ago and I got 6 pair of crocs for $59.94 and it should have been $193!!

thanks, but i refuse to shop the crocs website. they have horrible customer service, and i have had nothing but bad experiences with them. it's a shame because i love the brand. i'll just keep my eyes peeled for deals on better sites. thanks! :thumbsup2

I wanna say the Disney ones were $39.95 at the parks. They were $34.95 at the outlet(regular price) so I would say they were worth it. I don't remember how much regular ones were at the parks, but at the Crocs store, they were $29.95.

I wanna say the Disney ones were $39.95 at the parks. They were $34.95 at the outlet(regular price) so I would say they were worth it. I don't remember how much regular ones were at the parks, but at the Crocs store, they were $29.95.

thank you!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter