Crocs with the best arch support?

emilymad

DIS Veteran
I have switched being wearing Crocs and Teva flip flops in the parks. I think I need a new pair of Crocs as mine have seen better days. Which Crocs style has decent arch support? They have so many different styles since I last looked. Thanks! :)

the original funny looking clogs still have that moldable footbed,which creates the perfect fitting arch you need...I've tried on the 'styles', but it's not the same..... I love the Teva flip flops and classic crocs clogs for this reason....

I have switched being wearing Crocs and Teva flip flops in the parks. I think I need a new pair of Crocs as mine have seen better days. Which Crocs style has decent arch support? They have so many different styles since I last looked. Thanks! :)

Argh I got the WORST blister from my crocs today- classic style. I think it's because it was raining, and I was walking all day at Epcot.

the original funny looking clogs still have that moldable footbed,which creates the perfect fitting arch you need...I've tried on the 'styles', but it's not the same..... I love the Teva flip flops and classic crocs clogs for this reason....

Thanks! I usually wear the Mary Jane style which used to be similar to the classic clogs. I guess I will have to find a pair and try them. I love my Teva flip flops but I like a non flip flop option that isn't a sneaker.

I love my croc flip flops I have been having PF issues too, and those are the only shoes that don't kill my feet. I have gotten some arch support for my tennis shoes but I think my feet hurt more after I wear them then if I don't. I am worried about our upcoming trip. I love going to the pool at night and just dipping my feet in...feels so nice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter