Crocs with socks?

CathieArms

DIS Veteran
Sooo...I've decided to wear Crocs to WDW. I have feet problems and I've had the most foot relief when I've worn my crocks. But, my feet blister if they get just a little bit sweaty, so I need to wear socks.

How stupid is this? Do people do that? Wear socks with crocs and shorts? Thoughts?

I do it all the time. Chances are you won't see someone you know, and if you do, they'll probably be dressed in "Disney Casual" as well :banana::banana:

Yep - I only wear my Crocs with socks. Makes them that much more comfortable. I don't care if they don't look fashionable. As long as my feet are happy, I'm happy!

I wore socks with my Keen sandals earlier this month. LOL I have *never* done it before, but it was sooooo cold. I say do what is good for you. You may look a wee bit goofy, but hey, who cares. Comfort first. :thumbsup2
Have you looked into Keen sandals. I've had several pairs and they have never made me have sweaty feet. My kids wear them as well and their little footsies are never sweaty when I take them off, even in the hottest weather. :)

Yep, all the time. Even though they are ventilated, they still get moist and rub, potentially causing blisters. My DH likes to wear his without socks in the summer, but we both wear them with socks in the other seasons. He has worn them with socks in the summer - white socks with his black Mickey crocs!!!! :lmao:

I try to coordinate the sock colors with my outfit or the crocs so the color peeking through is fashionable!!!:rotfl:

I thought I was the only one... :)

I did this last trip, and I was told it's a fashion no / no, but did it anyways.

The comfort far out ways the rule.

I must say though, that after a couple of days of crocs, my feet desperately needed running shoes. I did have both with me.

My 11 year old son now feels validated, LOL. He's been wearing crocs with socks for awhile now and has been trying to convince us that other people do too. I just had to show him this thread! :goodvibes

I wore socks with my crocs and they were Cleos so I'm sure that I looked really goofy, but after I had the blisters I could not even think about not wearing the socks.

:rotfl2: at crocs with socks being a fashion no-no. I think most people would agree that crocs PERIOD are a fashion no-no, LOL. Not me, of course, because I love my crocs. And for what its worth, I only wear them with socks:goodvibes

I wear my crocs with socs quite often. I have pink with mickey heads. :earseek:
I do the following:
1. I wear the low "no show" ankle socks.
2. I found socks the same color as my crocs.

If I can wear them teaching in middle school and survive, Disney will be a peice of cake! At WDW everything pretty much goes, at middle schools across the USA, everybody needs to be the same:cool1:

I couldn't care less how I looked with socks and crocks. Its not like the rest of a theme park wardrobe is high fashion, no is it! :lmao:

Croc's with or without socks look ridicules so do what is comfortable. If others want to be fashion police let them, you do what feels good. And remember a public service announcement that I once made...if you wear Mickey Crocs without socks you will have little Mickey heads burnt into the top of your feet. Those are hard to explain when at a beach. They also seem to take months to fade away. :rotfl:

Seriously, though...my feet sweat so much when I wear Crocs without socks that it is awful. If it's comfortable, just do it. If people at the parks have so little to do that they will focus in on your footwear, there is very little that you can do accept feel sorry for them.

I wear ankle socks with my mickey crocs. If they look stupid, then I guess I'd rather look stupid than feel like crap.

...if you wear Mickey Crocs without socks you will have little Mickey heads burnt into the top of your feet.

One of the best tips ever.

I say go for it! I have a couple pairs of the pink and white long distance marathon Thorlos that I am going to wear with mine!

I do it all the time, even though I have liners in mine. :confused3 I wear socks with them when I have on pants. Just don't think my ankles should be seen if I have on pants. Just the way I am. This is my foot as I read this thread so, I had to take a picture. :lmao:
7a5de95e.png

Sooo...I've decided to wear Crocs to WDW. I have feet problems and I've had the most foot relief when I've worn my crocks. But, my feet blister if they get just a little bit sweaty, so I need to wear socks.

How stupid is this? Do people do that? Wear socks with crocs and shorts? Thoughts?

Don't do it, people on here are too nice to tell you otherwise, but by God, don't be one of those poeple.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter