crocs shop in orlando airport

rubbergypsy

DIS Veteran
terminal a near the nasa store, had lots of jibbitz and lots of crocs!!! we stopped in before going through the security check, it was the first dedicated croc store i had ever seen

I was there on Saturday. No Disney crocs. They had a limited amount of Niles otherwise it was all Caymens, Beach, flipflops and the deck shoe style. The sales person said she was expecting Scutes next week.

oh man getting crazzy for those disney crocs. going to disney sept 18-24 and wish i had them for the trip.

is there a store when you arrive at the airport? or do you pass the one by the space store?

We were there in July. I have to say the man that closed that night was wonderful. Our flight had gotten cancelled and it was 8:58pm, the store closes at 9pm. He stayed open and helped us with our questions, he was even a bit of a smartipants. We were pretty sad to have to spend the night at the airport and he really lightened the mood with jokes. We did buy a pair of the flip flops and he told us the pair my husband should get(we had to order from the Crocs site). Really nice guy. He even remembered us the next day as we made our trek back to the terminal.
Lynn in IL. :thumbsup2 :wizard: :cheer2:

What is the price of the Crocs? Do they have a lot in stock? Thanks

The store in the airport did have a lot in stock, the flip flops and mary janes kind, and childrens. The kind he suggested for my hubby is called Shutes, I think we ordered them for about 30 bucks. He loves them, they slip over his feet. He can't wear flips. Hope this helps.
Lynn in IL. :cool1:

My dh bought my dd & I matching mary jane crocs this weekend and I have to say they are the cutest things I've ever seen!

What are disney crocs? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter