Crocs, retail in the UK

Fozzie

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

Having read the many many posts on how great Crocs are for wearing at the parks, Mrs Fozzie and I have decided to check them out further. Neither of us are really too keen however on just ordering them online without trying them on first.

So, our question is: Are there any uk shops that carry crocs? We can travel most places around London, East Herts or West Essex.

We'd be grateful for any help anybody might be able to provide. :banana: :Pinkbounc

Thanks,

Mr. and Mrs Fozzie

I saw them advertised in the window of Millets in Kingston last week - I didn't go in so I don't know how big a range they carry.

Libby

Brighton. North lanes, we purchased ours. They had quite a good range but colours were limited.

hi
i bought a pair in St ives and they are great. I'd but them online and return if your not happy( but sure you will be!)

spoiltrotten12 said:
Is this a silly question?

What are Crocs??

No its not a silly question. ;)

Crocs are range of shoes / sandals that are supposed to be very comfortable and good to use when walking around the parks.

Ive actually just ordered some of ebay so I can try them out for myself ;)

Hope that helps
:wave2:

Thank you all for that.

We'll let you all know how our croc purchase comes out

The Fozzies :thumbsup2

That list of stockists is great, just comes a few days late for me. I ordered on-line and 48 hours later they arrived. Wore them around the house, wonderful ;) just like a pair of slippers. DH wants some now luckily for him according to the list of stockists we have six within 18 mile radius of us, so looks like we'll be shopping soon. Better not be less than I paid or I'll be grumpy :rotfl2:

I ordered mine a couple of weeks ago online and find them soooo comfy- i have foot issues so that's pretty amazing in itself! Just got a call from my mum and they've even arrived in Chester! Can't believe it, really limited stock but still- the crocs are coming to get u :thumbsup2

HI,

CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW THE SIZING WORKS ON THE CROCS? wANT TO ORDER ONLINE, BUT NOT SURE WHAT SIZE TO ORDER. iM A SIZE 5 (38) AND MY DAUGHTERS A SIZE 11 (CHILDS).

TA! :cool1:

Hi, I'm interested in the sizing of them.
Can anyone let us know if they run large/small??? I'm a 4.5, so not sure whether to go for a 4 or 5???
If anyone has a pair, could you let me know what the interior measurement is, so I can order the 'right' pair!!
Many Thanks
:scratchin :scratchin :scratchin :scratchin :scratchin :scratchin :scratchin

i have just found at stockist in the west midlands if anyone is intrested, hubby bought me a pair for my b day yesterday and they are really comfortable, have baby pink pair :rotfl2:
lizzyleomn your not too far from us, ill send you the details if you are interested
tracy
xx

A few questions - do you wear the ones that look like slingbacks or are there different ones? There isn't really a stockist near me so I'll probably order a pair on line.

Are they good for people with rheamatoid arthritus (I can never spell that!)? I was diagnosed last year and finding good footwear is quite hard. In your opinions would they be suitable for me to trek round the parks? I must admit I'm getting mildly concerned about being on my feet all day!!

Can't say whether they'd be good for your arthritis but I've got very wide feet and detest buying new footwear but I wore mine round the house on the day they arrived and they were wonderful. All you can do is give them a go before your holiday to see whether you'd manage round the parks in them.

thanks for the list of stockists, there's a couple that are quite near me so I will go investigating at the weekend :thumbsup2
Claire xx

Yes, we will be out on Sunday trying on Crocs as well. So Fizz13, if you see two middle aged children at lakeside wandering around shoe shops in crocs, it will be us!

The Fozzies

I bought my from jellyegg on the internet, I called up and they advised me which size they thought would suit me, if they didn't they were happy for me to change them. They are great and they were right on the sizing.
http://www.crocshop.co.uk/

I got another pair of Crocs today ~ The Athens one in black. There is a stockist here in Glasgow and they do the full range. Two pairs now and that is my limit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter