Crocs on sale

Thanks. I was planning on ordering crocs for my girls before our trip. I just got them.

Good deals! I just ordered from Crocs.com last night and Zulily's prices are better than theirs! Too bad it's too late to cancel the order.

I bought 2 pairs yesterday, but they'd already sold out of most of the school-allowed ones by the time I saw the sale.

Has anybody had issues with the sizing on crocs? I used to always purchase a size W9. I've recently bought the exact same style I previously bought, and the pair I received is smaller than my previous pair. Am I crazy, or did they change the way they make them in recent years?

Has anybody had issues with the sizing on crocs? I used to always purchase a size W9. I've recently bought the exact same style I previously bought, and the pair I received is smaller than my previous pair. Am I crazy, or did they change the way they make them in recent years?
Yes, we just received some for myself and my boys today. They are all smaller. We can still wear them, but barely. I hope the boys don't outgrow them before June. We even measured feet and compared to their size chart.

Yes, we just received some for myself and my boys today. They are all smaller. We can still wear them, but barely. I hope the boys don't outgrow them before June. We even measured feet and compared to their size chart.

Sorry to hear that it's not just me. I was hoping it was a fluke. Hopefully your kiddos won't grow too much! I even tried getting the next size up, and it's too big. Crocs have been my go to shoe for my problematic feet, and if they don't have any size/style combo that fits me, I don't know what I'm going to do. I'm not comfortable with how tight (both lengthwise and widthwise) the new ones are. I guess I'll see how it goes with the one pair I got in the larger size, wear them around the house, see if I can get used to them.

We had never tried crocs before and had to return them TWICE. First try they were waaaay too big because I just tried our regular sizes like what we would get in any old shoe. The second order (after measuring feet) were JUST big enough with no room at all so back they go! My "pretty good deal" has become a "not so good deal" if I'm being honest. :rolleyes: I just really really hope these shoes are as good in the parks as I am hearing and that my kids will wear them! :laughing:

One observation that wasn't totally apparent to this Crocs newbie is that different styles have different widths, which could be the reason for your size discrepancy? Some shoes are a "classic" fit and some are a "relaxed" fit and I think there's one more fit too. The info can be found once you choose the shoe on crocs.com you can click on the sizing link and it will show you. Maybe they changed the width of your particular style?

I should note that we ordered directly from crocs, which does allow returns, but I have to pay the return shipping.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter