Crocs On Sale Anywhere?

earthfaries

DIS Veteran
Hi :)

Just wondering if anyone has found a good deal on Crocs anywhere, online of off ~ my son needs another pair. We bought him a pair of Disney Crocs in Jan. at Downtown Disney and the strap broke.

Thanks so much!

Send an email to crocs with the color/style - they'll send you a new strap pretty quickly, if they have some in stock.

Actually, the thing holding the strap is broken/off too ~ then my son mutilated the other side before telling me :(

Anyway ~ we need new ones, and would love it if anyone knew someplace that had good deals/sales.

TIA!

Marshalls's had a lot of Crocs...Disney included for good prices by me

Lauren

Do you have outlets near you anywhere? I went to our local outlet mall and there, to my happy surprise, was a CROCS OUTLET! :cool1: :cool1:

We got Crocs for $9.99. Maybe not my first color choice. But, my son got exactly the ones he wanted as well as Crocs snow boots for this winter. :banana:

If anyone is in Indiana, it is the outlets in Edinburgh. :woohoo:

If you have a Finish Line by you, they have kids Crocs for 9.98 non-Disney and 14.98 Disney. THe one by me had a lot of options for boy esp. last weekend.

If you still have the crocs and just the strap broke, you can get on crocs.com and ask them for a replacement. They send them for FREE :) along w/ some rivets. They just need to know the style and color.

Also, my son's rivet broke the other day at the mall and I was able to walk over to the kiosk/store and get a new one right there.

Do you have outlets near you anywhere? I went to our local outlet mall and there, to my happy surprise, was a CROCS OUTLET! :cool1: :cool1:

We got Crocs for $9.99. Maybe not my first color choice. But, my son got exactly the ones he wanted as well as Crocs snow boots for this winter. :banana:

If anyone is in Indiana, it is the outlets in Edinburgh. :woohoo:
I found the outlet in Edinburgh last weekend - GREAT DEALS in there. Disney crocs for kids 9.99!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter