Crocs on Mickey Slide

lilpooh108 said:
Weird question: Are crocs allowed on the Mickey Slide?

Edit, just realized you asked bout mickey not aqua duck. Oops. My reply below is regarding aqua duck. Sorry if that's not helpful...guess its time for sleep...

We wore our flip-flops up the stairs, took them off and looped them through our hands and the handles on the tube. No problems and got to keep my shoes. I get the sickies just thinking about standing in that half wet half dry stairway with all those feet n who knows what band aids etc (nausea bllllaa eewww so gross) and this is what I do at all water parks too. Then I can slip them back on at the bottom. You can prob wear your crocks until you get to it, than carry them in your hand while you ride.

My DD is 4 and she likes to wear crocs in pool areas. She doesn't like water all over her feet (weird, yea I know).

Hoping someone knows the answer. I'd hate for her to walk all the way up there only to have to come back down again.

We just got off fantasy yesterday. My ds had water shoes on and the CM at the slide asked him to take them off.

125.jpg

If they don't allow water socks, I doubt they would allow crocs.

Must be tired today, saw the title of Crocs on Mickey Slide and my mind didn't go to the shoes but to crocodiles... Need a nap :surfweb: However I dont believe they are based on the fact they dont allow water socks.

Maybe a silly question, but what are water socks?

They are basically water shoes.. but some don't have a treaded bottom so they are more like socks, but they are basically all the same thing. My guess would be a no, and wearing things on your feet sometimes make you stop on the slides. pirate:

Thanks guys! Will I be allowed to walk her up the stairs?

Honestly, that would be a bit awkward since the stairway isn't really wide and everyone intends to go up then slide down. The kids pack the stairs, so IMO that wouldn't be easy to go back down. Not even sure if they would let you on the stairs if there is a CM at the bottom. There are age & height requirements to ride the slide.

Honestly, that would be a bit awkward since the stairway isn't really wide and everyone intends to go up then slide down. The kids pack the stairs, so IMO that wouldn't be easy to go back down. Not even sure if they would let you on the stairs if there is a CM at the bottom. There are age & height requirements to ride the slide.

I agree. Plus it's pretty mellow so she'll probably be willing to go by herself once she sees all the other kids.

Last year I was able to walk my daughter up to the top and wait for her to go down. I just asked the CM if it was ok. It wasn't too bad getting back down the stairs but I only had to do it once. After the first time she did not need any help.

Last year I was able to walk my daughter up to the top and wait for her to go down. I just asked the CM if it was ok. It wasn't too bad getting back down the stairs but I only had to do it once. After the first time she did not need any help.

I walked my 4 year old all the way to the top the first time and it was not a problem. I just said excuse me a lot past the kids on the way down. There was another parent a few kids down as well. I only did it his first trip down.

Thanks. I bet I only need to do it just the one time. Glad to know I'm not the only one w/a sticky kid (going through a weird shoe phase). :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter