Crocs.com- let those fingers fly!!

kate0305

Mouseketeer
I am going to probably kick myself for not taking advantage of this, but my kids have more crocs than they know what to do with. . .and I am trying to save money so I can spend more on our trip. . .

The crocs.com website now has an Outlet section. There are pirates of the carribean crocs in there, as well as kids batman, supergirl, flower maryjanes, and other cute ones for around $15.

And if you use the code vipoct8 (case sensitive) before 10/31 you get free shipping.

let your fingers fly- and if you want to pay full price, those disney mammoths are REALLY cute!

thanks I am going to try for christmas I just don't know if I can size my child on the sly before they all sell out.

His broke yesterday:) He wore them completely out

I am going to probably kick myself for not taking advantage of this, but my kids have more crocs than they know what to do with. . .and I am trying to save money so I can spend more on our trip. . .

The crocs.com website now has an Outlet section. There are pirates of the carribean crocs in there, as well as kids batman, supergirl, flower maryjanes, and other cute ones for around $15.

And if you use the code vipoct8 (case sensitive) before 10/31 you get free shipping.

let your fingers fly- and if you want to pay full price, those disney mammoths are REALLY cute!

qouting to follow the new rule HAHA:rotfl:

Awesome! I've been wanting some of the "Georgie" boots, but didn't want to pay $40 for them ... I was able to get a pink pair for $19.99 :cool1:

Cool, thanks! Anyone have the Georgie boots? Are they comfy and/or warm? We live in Michigan but I HATE wearing boots, I'm wondering if I'd actually wear some if they were crocs instead of ruining my shoes every winter...

OMG! Thanks for posting this! I ever buy CROCS from Crocs.com because they are never on sale! I would have never known that they have an outlet section if you hadn't told me! I got myself a pair of pirate crocs for WDW ( weird I know for a grown woman but for that price I could not refuse!) I also got my little toddler in daycare a pair of the little munchkin crocs shoes for his birthday for $12.99! Thanks again!:worship:

Thanks OP, all my DD's crocs will be too small by next spring so I just got her a pair of Super Girl ones for under the X-Mas tree from us. I'm almost done with all her X-Mas shopping now.

Thanks!

I was planning on buying a new pair of Mammoths anyway, since my ones from last year are getting slick on the bottom. I couldn't resist, and got the brown/pink Disney Mammoths. :) I also got a pair of Georgies...I wonder if they'll be okay as snow boots?

Cool, thanks! Anyone have the Georgie boots? Are they comfy and/or warm? We live in Michigan but I HATE wearing boots, I'm wondering if I'd actually wear some if they were crocs instead of ruining my shoes every winter...

I have a pair of those boots and I do love them - I usually have to wear a pair of really warm socks though - but they are definately comfy to me!! I LOVE them!!! :thumbsup2

DD is a size 3 in kid girls (not baby/toddler) or a size 5 in women's. What size Crocs should I get her (J2/3 or J4/5 OR C6/7 OR W3, 4, or 5) in the mary janes?

Thanks a lot for posting! :cool1: Or should I say that sarcastically - b/c now I'm going to go spend some money. I wanted some Mary Jane crocs for Christmas (for myself :goodvibes )!

DD is a size 3 in kid girls (not baby/toddler) or a size 5 in women's. What size Crocs should I get her (J2/3 or J4/5 OR C6/7 OR W3, 4, or 5) in the mary janes?
I'm a size 6 in most women's shoes. I wear a size M3/W5 in crocs. I'm not sure if that was very helpful. :confused3 :lmao:

The best way to tell is to print the Crocs sizing chart (I ALWAYS do this for DD 'cause I can never remember what she needs).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter