Crocs cleaning questions

mantysk8coach

Proud member of the DIS chapter of NKOTB Anonymous
Help! I wore my Crocs to a playground that had ground-up tire mulch under all the equipment. My bright pink Crocs are now black on the bottom!

What is a good way to clean them? I put them in the wash machine, but they are floating!

Why not try calling them directly?

Crocs: 1-877-238-4404 ext.7180

baby wipes and armor all wipes! Also have used mr. clean magic eraser on mine for some tough spots.

Most people have said to throw them in the wash with a few towels.

My CROCS cleaning method (works on my pink, black & son's green ones)...

Fill the sink up with a "smidge" of laundry soap - and toss 'em in there. Scrub them with a scrub brush to get all marks off.... and VOILA'! ! ! Wipe them off with a towel, and they'll be dry in 5 minutes.

I used to do the wipes on them, too - but this laundry soap/scrub brush got them looking (seriously) like brand new! I was impressed. My pink ones looked like the day I bought them. Which now leads me to believe I *can* own a yellow pair and plan on buying them.... Yay! :woohoo:

The Armor All is a good idea after theyre clean - to shine 'em up. :thumbsup2

Thank you! DH was just asking the other day what the best way to clean them was. :)

The gal at the store we bought DH's at said to wash them on the top rack of the dishwasher. We haven't tried it yet though so I'm not sure if it works or not. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter