Crocs at Big Lots

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by DisneyNutMic, May 27, 2010.

1. DisneyNutMic

DisneyNutMic Mouseketeer

Our local Big Lots has Crocs right now for $10. I just bought a new pair of flip flops. :banana: They didn't have many styles to chose from but I was able to find something at least. They even had some Mickey styles for little girls.

2. iNTeNSeBLue98

iNTeNSeBLue98 DIS Veteran

Thanks! I need to replace my Malindis. I've worn them out at work and don't really like to wear the flip flops, though they are super comfy.

3. AndreaDM

AndreaDM <font color=red>Yeah...we mainly colored that day<

Do you know what kind of flip flops? I've been wanting a pair of capris but they don't make them anymore and only have sizes 4 and 12 left. So, I spent too much and ordered a pair and even there it's slim pickings, only black in my size so I'd love another pair!

4. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  5. leebee

leebee DIS Veteran

Our Big Lots had them just before Christmas. I got wooly mammoths for just $10 a pair!

6. r&kmommy

r&kmommy DIS Veteran

Are they crocs brand or knock offs? (knock offs make ds's feet stinky LOL!)

7. gymboqueenkaylee

gymboqueenkaylee DIS Veteran

I need to check this out. DD just hit a growth spurt in her feet and we have to buy all new shoes and Crocs are a summertime staple around our house.

8. DisneyNutMic

DisneyNutMic Mouseketeer

9. SaratogaShan

SaratogaShan DIS Veteran

When did they stop making capri's???????? WHY????????????? :confused:

10. iNTeNSeBLue98

The Capri is on the Crocs website in two colors, sale price 34.99.

I have the Athens, which has the Croslite across the top of the foot.

11. Praise2Him

Praise2Him DIS Veteran

Yes, but only in sizes 4 or 12! I wish I'd known sooner - I would've stocked up because Capri's are all I wear in the summer. Since I found out a few days ago I've scoured the web looking for them and no luck unless you wear a size 4 or 12.

12. weHEARTmickey

weHEARTmickey Dreamin' of Disney.......

Ooooh, I'll have to check out Big Lots tomorrow. I've been driving all over town (& searching the web) for some good deals for DS7. He left his *almost* new spiderman crocs out for the dog to demolish. :sad2: Our Hallmark has several styles for 1/2 off. (Of course there's NOTHING there for DS.) Marshall's had Mickey crocs for real cheap a yr or 2 ago, but not now.

13. lucigo

lucigo DIS Veteran

14. wdwfan1

wdwfan1 DIS Veteran

The website shows the black ones in all sizes.

15. iNTeNSeBLue98

I was so disappointed with the Crocs selection at my BL. Most of the sizes were youth, though I did find two pairs in my size. They had Prima and Captiva in my size, but neither fit was as comfortable as the Malindi or Athens I already have. Saved myself the $10 for today.

On the other hand, I did score a couple of Cuttlebug dies for $2 apiece.

16. weHEARTmickey

weHEARTmickey Dreamin' of Disney.......

The only mickey crocs ours had were teeny-tiny baby ones. Other than that, they were the girls mary-jane looking ones. (They weren't the mary janes though) :sad2:

17. quentina

quentina <font color=deeppink>The bridge has been built and

What size does he wear? I have an outgrown pair with Scooby-Doo on. Very good condition. I think they are a 12 youth. My son is 6.....if your son is petite, they may fit. You can have them if they are his size.

Kim

18. Danemom

Danemom <font color=blue>My trouble is that I don't rememb

I also have several pairs of Capri flip flops and was baffled to see they've been discontinued. :confused3 I'm surprised - they're decent looking (not easy to say for most crocs) and so comfortable.

19. kimsuenew

kimsuenew DIS Veteran

I bought six (yes, six...lol) pairs on Friday at a grand opening of a Big Lots. :rotfl: It was a lot more money than I wanted to spend but I could not pass up the opportunity as Crocs are about all I wear (except for Church shoes and the snowy winter months).

Three were my normal size, 3 were really big due to my edema issue that gets far worse in the summer months.

I got a cute pair of red, one iffy gold pair, and two pearly pink Mary Janes... I love that style sooooo much and online (Croc sites) there was only brown in stock.I got some white ones that are different than any I owned before, some orthopedic type without all the holes (or Mickey heads) on top... they feel heavenly on! :woohoo:

Our store had many styles and sizes but most of the womans sizes were smaller than what I needed. People were buying them like crazy! :) They even had Mammoths, which I would have loved :lovestruc to get, but no where near my size! :sad1:

I also noticed Jibitz @ .25 cents a bag (only golf balls and Start Wars) and some replacement straps (velcro) @ .25 cents a pair as well.