Crocs are taking over !!

Claud26

Mouseketeer
ok, is it just me or are these shoes everywhere !! !!
went to the Zoo this week and I think we saw them on 40% of feet, men, women & Kids... My DD has a pair and we had people coming up to us asking us where we got them.
CRAZY ... I'm looking at getting a pair, but for some reason they never have pink in my size. :confused3

I know! I see them everywhere I got them in Navy and I Think I should get a ligher colour, my DH says they look like rubber boots.. so I can't decide between light blue or pearl white.. any opinions what would look better?

Claud26 said:
ok, is it just me or are these shoes everywhere !! !!
went to the Zoo this week and I think we saw them on 40% of feet, men, women & Kids... My DD has a pair and we had people coming up to us asking us where we got them.
CRAZY ... I'm looking at getting a pair, but for some reason they never have pink in my size. :confused3

What size you looking for, I may have a pair to give to you!

j

well that's the Problem ... I think I'm a 6 but might need a 7 ... i'm not sure because all they have is large sizes... today at the Bay the actually had size 5, but that was way to small.

mousy-in-canada... I DH thinks they are cool but would NOT wear them... even tough his brother in law has a pair and we've sene various men with them on... I actually like them... ANYWAY I think I would got with the light blue ... I would be worried the white would get worne out dirty white or turn yellow !?!?!?

Are they really, really, really that comfortable?

Are the "real" Croc knock-offs okay? I've tried on the "harder" sole ones, and just didn't find them comfortable..saw the spongier ones, are they more like the "real" crocs?

So for now, I'm still Crocless and Proud of it!!...unless you guys can really really convince me!! LOL!

:sunny:

mbb said:

Are the "real" Croc knock-offs okay? I've tried on the "harder" sole ones, and just didn't find them comfortable..saw the spongier ones, are they more like the "real" crocs?

So for now, I'm still Crocless and Proud of it!!...unless you guys can really really convince me!! LOL!

I know more people that don't like them than do. I don't see many of them around the London area I guess they just aren't that popular here or people here just don't care about that trend. One guy at work wears them only because he paid for them he says they are very hot and make his feet sweat like crazy.

CROC-lover here!!! :thumbsup2

They are the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn!!

They are not as great as everyone says they are, I also wear mine ONLY because I paid for them and could not get a refund.

They are not good when they get wet because they make your foot slip and slide.... they are ugly, huge and ...... well I will just stop there.

If you want to try Croc's but don't like the look of the Regular Croc's try the Flip Flop type. Both of us didn't like the look of them, but bought the flip flops and LOVE them. This way you get the comfort, but also a bit more stylish!
We bought ours in Buffalo, but the did have the flip flops at National Sports.
Twinz

Quote from Money Mag

Crocs started selling its trademark comfortable, colourful shoes -- they come in everything from chocolate to turquoise -- in 2002, when it reported a meagre $24,000 (U.S.) in revenue with 1,500 pairs sold. First-quarter revenue this year was $44.8-million, up more than fourfold from the same period last year. Profit was $6.4-million or 17 cents a share.The company now projects second-quarter profit of between $62-million and $65-million, up from $53-million to $55-million. Share profit is now estimated to be between 23 and 25 cents

mbb said:

Don't do it!

Oh the Humanity! I can't wear them anywhere without ridicule!

Save yourself, it's a fate worse than death! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

j

dustysky said:
They are not as great as everyone says they are, I also wear mine ONLY because I paid for them and could not get a refund.

They are not good when they get wet because they make your foot slip and slide.... they are ugly, huge and ...... well I will just stop there.

Why would you wear your Crocs just because you paid for them if you think they are so ugly?

I don't think you should continue to wear them and suffer through such a fashion faux pas! :rolleyes:

Maybe you should donate them to your local clothing drive. I'm sure someone will appreciate them.

I thought they were the ugliest things on the planet . . . until I tried a pair on . . . that was 3 months ago . . . I now own 5 pairs. :p :thumbsup2

CanadianPaco said:
Am I the only one who thinks they are ugly?

Oh, they're awful!! :teeth:

And every time I see someone with them on, I think:
"Those things have GOT to be comfortable, 'cause they ain't hittin' it in the good looks department!!"

(Would I wear really pretty shoes if they were really uncomfortable??
Yep.::yes::
I can always sit down, and still look good!! :teeth: :teeth: )

If you have a good thing going with your Crocs, I salute you, my friends!! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

I was bit by the croc bug and I still think they are ugly. I have to say they are growing on me tho. I just bought a pair in the sky blue colour and I got my kids a pair, ds navy and dd pink. They LOVE their crocs and so do I. They are VERY comfie and I just went and ordered some jibbitz for them to pretty them up a bit. At first I thought they were a fashion faux pas but now that everyone is wearing them, I don't stick out like a sore thumb. I am now looking to get a pink pair as well. Their website has many other styles and in fact the Nile is much prettier but I think it isn't sold in Canada yet but shipping is pretty cheap.

Rock your Crocs!! :cool1:

CanadianPaco said:
Am I the only one who thinks they are ugly?

That is why I will NOT be a fashion victim of crocs... I can't think of one outfit I would ever consider wearing them with aside from... well I won't get rude, but they don't fit into my style.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter