CROC FLIP FLOPS in DFW at Whole Earth Provision

Cynt

DIS Veteran
If you live in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area I found the flip flop Crocs at Whole Earth Provision off 75 and Mockingbird. They have numerous colors, sizes and styles.

It gets better...they also have TEVA and REEF sandals and flip flops. This was excellent because I was able to try on all three brands and compare. They were all comfortable and cushiony. However, Croc flip flops worked best for me because I walk on the inside of my feet and the crocs didn't rub against the inside of my feet nor my big toe. The Reef flip flops straps were thick on the side and they rubbed while I just walked around the store. I rate the Tevas 3rd because they weren't as comfy as the other two.

The Croc flip flops were $32, which was fine by me because I hate paying for shipping and handling and waiting for them to arrive.

I've been wearing my Croc flip flops and I must say, I think it was a wise decision.

Did you try on the regular (clog style) Crocs too? If so,how do they compare (size wise) to the flip flop style. I really want the flip flop style but there aren't any stores that I know of around me (Chicago suburbs) that carry them so I have only been able to try the clog style ones on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter