Critique my touring plan for MK

http://touringplans.com/magic-kingdom/attractions/enchanted-tales-with-belle

The run time is 20 minutes on ETWB, regardless of if you skip Gaston, which I don't think you should as it's clearly something you would enjoy, you likely won't be able to accomplish that in 30 minutes.

I also don't think you have enough time for some of the character meets. I'm not sure how important that is to you. I would expect Ariel and Buzz/Woody to be 20 minutes.

I am also unsure of how 6 people are eating in 30 minutes.

It's still a little bit crowded, but I'm glad you Fastpassed Peter Pan, that will make a HUGE difference for you.

Besides FPs, we don't plan anything that much at all, whatever else happens as it happens, although we try to take one section of the park at a time. Unless we're at HS then we look at the times when we're there and try to get to the shows as well. Amazing how some people can plan things as much as that chart

Besides FPs, we don't plan anything that much at all, whatever else happens as it happens, although we try to take one section of the park at a time. Unless we're at HS then we look at the times when we're there and try to get to the shows as well. Amazing how some people can plan things as much as that chart

If I don't make a plan for Disney then I tend to get caught up in so many distractions and I leave without having seen/ridden/purchased all that I wanted. For me it's no different than making a shopping list for a trip to the grocery store. It helps me stay focused and accomplish everything I set out to do. If I arrive at a ride and find that the wait time is 30+ minutes then I move on to the next thing, or find something else to occupy that time slot. Touring plans work great for us

Cool. Whatever works. We always do everything we want to as well

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter